VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How much sexual content is available currently? Much like Goons Raid Her, this game's F95 tags seems incomplete / not showing all that the game has.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
I like the game very much, however, I don't like the fact that some things are not implemented yet and it just throws you back to the main menu when you attempt them rather than let you know beforehand.

Reactions: azdv

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
How much sexual content is available currently? Much like Goons Raid Her, this game's F95 tags seems incomplete / not showing all that the game has.
There's a couple of steamy scenes, but no sex yet. There's a blowjob scene, handjob scene, fingering scene. But there's probably a lot more to come

Reactions: HunterSeeker

tadde

Dec 25, 2018
hello guys, can't find the locker key. I've searched all trash bins in the hall, got 4x Trash in inventory but no key. I have talked to kate about a picture, an she sait tha she need the key first. But there is any quest in my questbook. Do i need a quest to find it?

nevermind, got the quest.... ceeya

Last edited:

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
he doesn't have a discord shill brigade that does it for free.
also don't forget that the western erotic game customer base is literally proven to be retarded,0 taste and made up of paypigs.
This goes for developers too judging from some of the liquid dogshit uploaded here. Good god

User_Shmuser

Dec 26, 2017
In the linux version I have to stand juuuust at the right angle and point not at the item directly, but at a specific offset (not consistent) for it to highlight. It's making the game basically unplayable.

Is this a known bug?

• Sad
Reactions: Rixen

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
0.3.4.5 version still having a freeze when i pick up braclet in hall get shown pic of braclet when that vanishes can't move at all in hallway. I can pull up ojectives, etc via esc key and load saves. Have tried saving right before picking up braclet and loading from there with no luck at all. Is there a fix?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
In the linux version I have to stand juuuust at the right angle and point not at the item directly, but at a specific offset (not consistent) for it to highlight. It's making the game basically unplayable.

Is this a known bug?
Linux and OSX are blind builds (never tested them). There's something wrong with the raycasts for this problem to happen, or maybe the mouse center lock is not working properly. Might worth a try playing in a different resolution

Reactions: 991207z

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017

Is this a known bug?
I had the same problem on pc a few versions back, it was absolutely horrible, I feel your pain.

Reactions: User_Shmuser

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
The Architect , I just have to say this game is quite fun to get into. Corrupting/helping Kate is something entertaining, and you made Chloe tolerable in this game. I normally can't stand Chloe, but...this game reels back her worst traits even making an extreme out of Prescott. I'm eagerly caught up in the game, and I really want more to play. Just know I'm rooting for you. Oh, and Max's route was ok.

Reactions: 991207z

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I had the same problem on pc a few versions back, it was absolutely horrible, I feel your pain.
Next version I'll change the selection method to a ray cast from the center of the game's viewport instead of using the hidden mouse position (as it seems it is not being properly centered in some systems). This might fix that kind of problem.

anon98989

Dec 4, 2020

Is this a known bug?
Same i had the same bug dev should make fix patch or something i dont think i can play the game like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BowBowHow

Jun 7, 2021
The art style looks like "The Long Dark", and everything seems improved better than "Goons Raid Her"!!:love:

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes