fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
just popped when peeking in keyhole in school halway before talking to kate
look 10 posts above yours and here from the Dev:

Edit: I already found a bug that spams the exception message while looking at the keyhole (in my infinite stupidity I tested the game with those message disabled). For now, select "Stop showing this scary message" to continue the scene. I'll post a patch later.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
look 10 posts above yours and here from the Dev:

Edit: I already found a bug that spams the exception message while looking at the keyhole (in my infinite stupidity I tested the game with those message disabled). For now, select "Stop showing this scary message" to continue the scene. I'll post a patch later.
thanks for that but none of the options worked it just reset had to restart the game ^_- but will avoid it now

Sep 29, 2017
I just don't understand why this developer has so few supporters? He is one of the best developers if not the best. He does so many things right! His games feel like games and don't run around in circles all the time like most games that keep adding new scenes but don't move the story forward. He has finished so many games and even though he is going through such a hard time he is still trying to update. This man who does everything on his own and delivers such quality deserves at least as many supporters as Summertime Saga. Especially since his games are many times better than Summertime Saga.

I can't imagine what games we would get if he just had many more supporters.
no incest, loli, or furry tag. Mistakes #1, #2, and #3.
Further the lack of 'lgbtqmniopryz' or whatever keeps that drama & spam from bumping the threads/topics

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
restroom bug was few times. After I closed the game and loaded again it was okay!

just curious, was this planned or a bug?

View attachment 1413327
It's an overlook. I didn't set the selection raycast to be blocked by the scenery colliders because of lazyness it could hit the performance

he doesn't have a discord shill brigade that does it for free.
also don't forget that the western erotic game customer base is literally proven to be retarded,0 taste and made up of paypigs.
I've never been a discord fan (it brings back bad memories from the IRC dark ages). But I know not being present on it hurts my already poor marketing dept. I promised that before, but I'll setup a server one of those days

no incest, loli, or furry tag. Mistakes #1, #2, and #3.
Further the lack of 'lgbtqmniopryz' or whatever keeps that drama & spam from bumping the threads/topics
I made a furry joke in this update :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I just don't understand why this developer has so few supporters? He is one of the best developers if not the best. He does so many things right! His games feel like games and don't run around in circles all the time like most games that keep adding new scenes but don't move the story forward. He has finished so many games and even though he is going through such a hard time he is still trying to update. This man who does everything on his own and delivers such quality deserves at least as many supporters as Summertime Saga. Especially since his games are many times better than Summertime Saga.

I can't imagine what games we would get if he just had many more supporters.
Indeed he deserves more support compared with some others. The Architect has several completed games under his belt already.
Why is not like that? It can be because not everyone likes Unity games, the same goes for heavy gameplay ones. Also like someone already mentioned before it doesn't have popular kinks like inbreeding.

Reactions: Otaku2018

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Just FYI I got this at the beginning of the game while looking through the keyhole, I was able to click to continue the dialog but the box persisted till the end of the scene. Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png

Dec 9, 2017
The Architect

Found a game breaking bug which blocks progress with Max.
How to reproduce:
- Select "Max 'Everyday Heroes' photo project" from Phone.
- Selecting "Not now".
- Opening the Phone once again will show "NOT FOUND YET" instead.

Tried it with a new save and still get the same results. Also tried different versions (3.2.3 and 3.2.4)
1632088320219.png

slapper32

May 12, 2021
the original has about 20 hours more content.
Not the way I'm using it.
But in seriousness; the size of the file doesn't matter in relation to frame rates, quality, and load times. I was tipping my hat to the developers for making an effective game better than any renowned studio using UNITY. It was actually astounding to run a game on ultra and in a good aspect ratio.
I'd call you a douchebag, but you'd probably like it. You degenerate scat smoking bum, I outta give you a mint because you must be in need a dollar.
I'm joking and I love all of my fellow degenerates

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes