args48

Jun 12, 2020
Spent nearly 4 hours trying to trigger the prescott event, edited the save file back to day 1, restarted entirely. Nathans room is 111 in the original game and no matter what I do it just says that the door is locked even if I have the quest to go inside his room on Day 1 (Monday).

Missable content isn't fun in a fap game.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Spent nearly 4 hours trying to trigger the prescott event, edited the save file back to day 1, restarted entirely. Nathans room is 111 in the original game and no matter what I do it just says that the door is locked even if I have the quest to go inside his room on Day 1 (Monday).

Missable content isn't fun in a fap game.
You just need to check the player room laptop (dormitory page) to find which room to open.
It's missable for now because further day progression is not implemented yet.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It is a pity that money does not generate itself. Or that there is a bit more to find. You have to be very economical with your money. I'm at the point where I have to buy a lockpick for Nathan's room in order to break in. But I have no money (I bought a radar and a joint) and I have to start the whole game from the beginning.
why ???
you must have some other saves
or else it's plain stupid from your side if you don't
but i complain again
The Architect could use a autosave slot
but not the latest save slot you self have used
like a save in the morning

Last edited:

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
It is a pity that money does not generate itself. Or that there is a bit more to find. You have to be very economical with your money. I'm at the point where I have to buy a lockpick for Nathan's room in order to break in. But I have no money (I bought a radar and a joint) and I have to start the whole game from the beginning.
You can manually edit the amount of money/rift point in your save file located in
C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect\Lust is Stranger\saves\

Ps:
i hope dev won't encrypt the save in future update

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hmmm there no reason to cheat
there are a lot of money
it's just a matter what you use them to

dlowtnek

Oct 29, 2018
This game is so good for the first time I honestly feel like I just want to wait however many months/years for it to be finished so I can play the whole thing at once.

Didn't suffer from the change to 2D at all

Reactions: ShadowWarrior

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
The blowjob / facefuck was nice !
kinda tricky to get but worth it.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
no not tricky
just a matter of reloading a save
nah you need to find money in cans to buy and smoke a joint and get the 4 right choices in the dialogue.
otherwise you end up with a handjob.

jens prito

Jan 19, 2018
I dont understand. After visiting nathans room I cannot do anything. Rachel has gone and when I sleep it says update ended? Anyone know why? I have only seen kates scene in restaurant

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1651913538900.png
Hi folks!
Hope you enjoyed the latest release! I'm already working on the project's next version but this time I'll post roadmaps instead of those ETAs that are growing difficult to predict due to... you know... life.
So, here are the plans and current progress for next release:
ROADMAP
[100%]
End of phone gate quest scene
[100%] Polaroid search quest content
[005%] Picture contest scene root path
[000%] Picture contest scene branches

See you soon!
Peace

Hellersche

Aug 8, 2017
3D is realtime rendered. 2D is pre-rendered skinned sprites mixed with tricks to still look like kinda 3D

If there's a trophy, then the quest is completed.

You have to trigger Nathan event still on the first day or you'll miss the content. Chloe reappears after sleeping but the transition to day 3 is not implemented yet
Ok i was wondering so you have to get every Trophy on Day 1/2 for now or you miss out ok then i think i have to start a New Game because i met Nathan on Day 2 and then Chloe was gone but i might postpone that till next update keep up the great Work and thanks for the input here.

Hellersche

Aug 8, 2017
I dont understand. After visiting nathans room I cannot do anything. Rachel has gone and when I sleep it says update ended? Anyone know why? I have only seen kates scene in restaurant
You have to meet Nathan on Day one for now or you miss out on the Phonegate content it is due to the fact that the transition to Day 3 is not implemented yet.
So go talk with Chloe and have a Lockpick ready to get into Nathans room right after the Diner Scene with Kate, don't go to sleep there is no need for it i think, you can still smoke the Joint and then have the Diner Scene with Kate for 2 more Rift Points but i have not tested it.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes