invisible

Aug 7, 2016
If you messed up by missing out on day one to do the Prescott event then you can just change the savegame to monday back again and start again. So no need to restart all over again.

<flag name="DAY:CURRENT" state="2" /> < change that to 1 and also change <string name="DAY:NAME" value="Tuesday" /> to Monday

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If you messed up by missing out on day one to do the Prescott event then you can just change the savegame to monday back again and start again. So no need to restart all over again.

<flag name="DAY:CURRENT" state="2" /> < change that to 1 and also change <string name="DAY:NAME" value="Tuesday" /> to Monday
This game doesn't need a cheat mode with a XML save file :)
Just remember changing state values may lead to dialog/events inconsistencies later

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the difference between 2D and 3D versions, I dont get it?

Is the 2D one done with performance in mind or whats the deal.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

Is the 2D one done with performance in mind or whats the deal.
The 2D is more streamlined. The Architect found it easier to do it like so then in 3D. For what it's worth, the 3D version was very ambitious. The 2D version was catching up to the 3D, which it has now.

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Guys i need to find the delivery from the prescott boy. Any tips ? And the quest with the bracelet is not implemented or did i do something wrong. i found it but i cant find the blond girl anymore

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
3D is realtime rendered. 2D is pre-rendered skinned sprites mixed with tricks to still look like kinda 3D

Is the content for the Phongate trophy not yet implemented in the latest version?
If there's a trophy, then the quest is completed.

You have to trigger Nathan event still on the first day or you'll miss the content. Chloe reappears after sleeping but the transition to day 3 is not implemented yet

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Did I fuck up with the HEAT / Rift points or it is just a handjob ? and is max polaroid scene locked ?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
It is a pity that money does not generate itself. Or that there is a bit more to find. You have to be very economical with your money. I'm at the point where I have to buy a lockpick for Nathan's room in order to break in. But I have no money (I bought a radar and a joint) and I have to start the whole game from the beginning.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes