gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
hi all

trying to do this heat thing or whatever it is with Brooke in the female restroom and for the life of me cannot seem to get anywhere with it , sure its quite simple but any help or tips or really anything to do this

thanks in advance

Dec 9, 2017
hi all

trying to do this heat thing or whatever it is with Brooke in the female restroom and for the life of me cannot seem to get anywhere with it , sure its quite simple but any help or tips or really anything to do this

thanks in advance
Were you able to progress at all? If you got stuck until 90% heat, you need to click continue at the bottom right to proceed.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
was able to move once as I always can more by chance than anything then nothing , surely it can't be this difficult

Dec 9, 2017
was able to move once as I always can more by chance than anything then nothing , surely it can't be this difficult
It's been a while since I last played that scene so please bear with me, did the heat scene just start? If yes, you can raise her heat level by turning off the tap, turning to the door and lying to lock it (only if you're a renegade), and finally you can talk to her (being nice if you're a paragon, and being more assertive if you're a renegade) to proceed

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
this was posted on discord a day ago or so

thearchitectYesterday at 8:26 PM
Just a heads up. I'm having fun making this scene and decided to extend a bit from the 3D version. Meaning a little bit more of time is needed. But it's coming soon!

Reactions: Mtgwo

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
patreon post for today with new ver

Unlocked
Lust is Stranger v2D-0.5
Hi folks!
It took a little longer than expected, but the release is finally here! I'll refrain from posting ETA and go back to the old completion percentages on next cycles. I think it's better than creating inaccurate expectations that sometimes will let you down and gets in the way of doing a better work.
This build adds the fast-forward/skip function, quests progression, new environments, a hot scene and 2 new trophies. Also we'll finally complete the 2D 'remake' on next version !!
Be aware that when fast-forward is used, it will freak out physics based animations for a second (with hilarious or horrendous effects). Please, ignore this for now...
As always, post any bugs found here or in the discord #bug-reports channel. Mac/OSX version will be posted in a couple of days,

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added fast-forward skip function (hold 'X' key)
- Added first day transition
- Added 'Perception Band' item
- Added quests progress, a new environment and a hot scene
- Added two new trophies

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
patreon post for today with new ver

Unlocked
Lust is Stranger v2D-0.5
Hi folks!
It took a little longer than expected, but the release is finally here! I'll refrain from posting ETA and go back to the old completion percentages on next cycles. I think it's better than creating inaccurate expectations that sometimes will let you down and gets in the way of doing a better work.
This build adds the fast-forward/skip function, quests progression, new environments, a hot scene and 2 new trophies. Also we'll finally complete the 2D 'remake' on next version !!
Be aware that when fast-forward is used, it will freak out physics based animations for a second (with hilarious or horrendous effects). Please, ignore this for now...
As always, post any bugs found here or in the discord #bug-reports channel. Mac/OSX version will be posted in a couple of days,

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added fast-forward skip function (hold 'X' key)
- Added first day transition
- Added 'Perception Band' item
- Added quests progress, a new environment and a hot scene
- Added two new trophies
He has delivered!

natlavellan

Jan 22, 2018
How do I trigger Juliett scene? Already talked to Nathan, Chloe is gone and if I sleep the game throws me back to the menu...

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
Is 3.4.5 the latest 3D version of the game? Is there a guide so I can compare it to the 2D version? Also, I think I have an idea about what is going to happen on Friday at the Vortex Club party. The big rift in space/time is going to happen the moment we go balls deep in Max or cum in her, throwing us back to Monday. We then have to figure a way out of the loop, but each loop has a wrinkle. Like for one week we're Kate's boyfriend or Nathan's right-hand goon, until we get Max her powers back.

Reactions: Pakicetus
Jun 29, 2017
Is 3.4.5 the latest 3D version of the game? Is there a guide so I can compare it to the 2D version? Also, I think I have an idea about what is going to happen on Friday at the Vortex Club party. The big rift in space/time is going to happen the moment we go balls deep in Max or cum in her, throwing us back to Monday. We then have to figure a way out of the loop, but each loop has a wrinkle. Like for one week we're Kate's boyfriend or Nathan's right-hand goon, until we get Max her powers back.
Yes, and if you ask the 2D we got v0.5 (read the previous posts btw)

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes