dororo7777

May 17, 2019
here we go again, can't load my previous save from the previous version on the new one
gonna start the game once again from 0, am i Subaru from Re:zero ?

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
Well, the 3D version was brilliant, couldn't believe it. I thought the 2D one has the same models which is fine, but they don't look the same and the scenes don't look the same also. I'm just thinking if the creator managed to make as much of the 3D version, how difficult it was to continue? I mean, with time it would have been easier I think, maybe with some help as well.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Where can i find Taylor to give her the bracelet? i literally can't find her at all, also, i can't go to sleep, i click on the bed but nothing happens, it just zoom in and that's it.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Where can i find Taylor to give her the bracelet? i literally can't find her at all, also, i can't go to sleep, i click on the bed but nothing happens, it just zoom in and that's it.
She's blocking the ladies restrooms. So either you use your way to convince her or you go back and get her the bracelet. For the bed I have the same issue. I guess you need to call Kate for her subway dinner date.

Reactions: fortuna95

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Don't think you can go to sleep yet, update ends after the dinner event. Next update should reach the same progress 3D game was on.

darkaz

Oct 1, 2018
I'm 5 minutes into the game and this is the funniest thing I've seen this week. Any conversation just move the mouse up/down rapidly and watch the tits freak out. Looking forward to whats next

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm 5 minutes into the game and this is the funniest thing I've seen this week. Any conversation just move the mouse up/down rapidly and watch the tits freak out. Looking forward to whats next
It's a side effect of my parallax script combined with jiggle physics. I thought about fixing it, but it works much better as a "secret feature" :LOL:

Has anybody noticed the walking animation is wrong. He goes left foot left hand which is not how humans walk :geek:
The character arms animation channels were inverted and I didn't notice. I fixed it and feels more natural now. Thanks for reporting. (y)

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1648397324171.png

Developer's Diary #88

Hi folks!

Work on next version is on progress! I already some added several bits of content missing in the latest release (like the Prescott room investigation and a new encounter that didn't happened in the original 3D version).

I also included a new 'fast-forward' key. You can now hold 'X' key at anytime to increase 5 times the game speed (including all animations, walk speed, fade-in/out and auto-skipping dialogue).

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to reach the point of where 3D version stopped with this next release, but it will be at least VERY close to it !

See you soon !
Peace!

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
When will vaginal penetration content be added? The game looks great, but until there is actual sex, there is no point in my beginning a story that I will forget the plot by the time that vaginal content is added.
He probably doesn't want to say, so it's not spoilt. But my guess would be 2 or 3 updates away. We can let you know when it's added

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: whiterussian1974

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
The one thing I miss most about 3D is the lack of camera freedom. The diner handjob had so many more good angles in 3D than it does now in 2D. Seeing a scene from multiple angles was amazing. Though I'm happy to see the 2D version is almost at the point where the 3D version stopped.

MisterDiddz

Mar 5, 2019
Gonna have to keep an eye on this one, as someone who really enjoyed LiS and LiS 2, this is a really cool project

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Hi folks!

Guess what? I'm late again! Yeah, day job has been making the "release per month" schedule each day more difficult. Thankfully I have a juicy paid leave waiting right around the corner, and with it some hope to create content a little faster for next interaction.

My idea is to post the next release with the complete content for the "phone gate" quest, then a 1-2 weeks later the "golden" release that will finally catch up with the 3D version.

This first release might come by this weekend or a few days later. Fingers crossed!

See you soon,

Peace !

patreon post

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes