fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Developer's Diary #91

Hi folks.

Here's a new roadmap status of next release progress. I had planned this to be a shorter iteration, but the scene is being fairly expanded. Also, my beloved full week WFH era is sadly gone, taking away hours of productive time.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
End of phonegate quest scene
[100%] Polaroid search quest content
[100%] Picture contest scene root path
[050%] Picture contest scene branches

See you soon,
Peace!

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

Developer's Diary #91

Hi folks.

Here's a new roadmap status of next release progress. I had planned this to be a shorter iteration, but the scene is being fairly expanded. Also, my beloved full week WFH era is sadly gone, taking away hours of productive time.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]

See you soon,
Peace!
I am so pumped for the next release!

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018

Developer's Diary #91

Hi folks.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]

See you soon,
Peace!
bastard that is my job ^_- to post them lol jk

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
Going 2D seems like a downgrade since now it's just images of the 3D models cropped out and poorly animated. if your going 2D then your better off drawing it all from scratch instead of these shitty screen shots. We went from 3D but with 2D movement to an improvement to 3D with 3D movement to this choppy 2D screenshots with poor tweening animation.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Going 2D seems like a downgrade since now it's just images of the 3D models cropped out and poorly animated. if your going 2D then your better off drawing it all from scratch instead of these shitty screen shots. We went from 3D but with 2D movement to an improvement to 3D with 3D movement to this choppy 2D screenshots with poor tweening animation.
Didn't understand much of the critique.
Screenshots? "Images of the 3D models", like, baked renders ? Animations were always "tweening" as using mocap is a bit out of my budget.

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Maybe my eyes bad i dont know.For me 2D looks good yes game sadly you dont have freedom as 3D still 2D version is not lazy work here you know maybe for me looks good even i can say that this version improved graphics and many things still thats your idea so i can respect that but remember this is not high budget game for money that author earns this is good game remember that.

Reactions: black1ch and Lexxx
Jun 29, 2017
kuhoka4
you should consider to use another translator
your text don't give mush sense
I can understand him.
Making 3D Games is not easier, bcs doing Animations + gameplay makes a long process and time to create it
When 2D, is just moving parts or CG statics and done, easier to make it.

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
kuhoka4
you should consider to use another translator
your text don't give mush sense
Sorry for my bad english.
What i trying to say 3D takes more time and problaby more money 2D better for now.After playing old one again i see lot of improvments(For me graphics looks better and story-scenes improved too) thats really good for me even with 2D.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes