fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1699745353370.jpeg
Hi folks!

I'm starting to work on the final stage of the project and the release cycle will be a little trickier from now on.
This final quest line is planned to feature about seven (!!) possible hot scenes depending on several different paths you followed during the week and choices made in this endgame. Obviously, making all this content for a single release would take a lot of time, so I'll try to split it in three to four releases.
I'll post a roadmap as soon as I figure it out.

See you soon,
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

View attachment 3078895
Hi folks!

I'm starting to work on the final stage of the project and the release cycle will be a little trickier from now on.
This final quest line is planned to feature about seven (!!) possible hot scenes depending on several different paths you followed during the week and choices made in this endgame. Obviously, making all this content for a single release would take a lot of time, so I'll try to split it in three to four releases.
I'll post a roadmap as soon as I figure it out.

See you soon,
Peace!
7 scenes ?
1/
max NTR path
max normal path
2/
Victoria submissive
Victoria dominant
3/
Chloe onlyfans path
Chloe pimped out path
4/
Kate pure path
Kate drug slut path
5/
Juliet revenge
6/
Brooke continuation
7/
Courtney/taylor ?

Tbh I don't care if the final quest only has one hot scene as long as it's KATE PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT PLAP PLAP PLAP

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Don't expect rachel will appear again in the story, shame there is no scene with her and she won't appear in the main story... :cry:
Seeing samuel's face when kate and max approach mc is hilarious!:LOL:
Compare to goons raid her is lust is stranger a bit shorter? So early into the final stage of the game.:unsure:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Don't expect rachel will appear again in the story, shame there is no scene with her and she won't appear in the main story... :cry:
Seeing samuel's face when kate and max approach mc is hilarious!:LOL:
Compare to goons raid her is lust is stranger a bit shorter? So early into the final stage of the game.:unsure:
More sex scenes but faster gameplay
The only critic I have for this game is that Thearchitect started it as a 3d interactive game and then turned it into a 2d point and click but I think he did that since he is more familiar with 2d than 3d.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1700559564188.png

Hi folks!
Another status update here.

I finished planning the final quest structure and started working on the content.

The quest will contain a main task/path required for progression, but also LOTS of alternate events/encounters based on all your previous choices during the game (God help me with all the possible bugs)

There are 3 different stages in this quest, and my idea is to first complete and release the required main task of the first 2 stages. The following releases will focus on the alternate events and the last one will contain the final stage/sequence.

See you soon,
Peace!

2bea

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know how/does have a savefile with all the scenes unlocked ? I was halfway through the game and didnt save and lost everything

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone know how/does have a savefile with all the scenes unlocked ? I was halfway through the game and didnt save and lost everything

One game save is not enough for you. The game has several key moments. And you won't unlock everything on the first try. I with each new version of the game start from the beginning. As a result, there are rarely errors. Check out this save ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-is-stranger-v0-16-1-the-architect.70245/post-6612691

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1702230383885.png
Hi folks!

Here's the release of version 0.17!
This build adds the first sequence of the party quest, including a new hot scene.

It also adds SEVERAL dynamic events between the latest cleaning quest and the entrance to the party. You may still have a chance to change the sad fate of your favorite weed dealer girl, deliver the final batch of pictures your creepy teacher asked, and even buy a new peculiar, but useful item.

The complexity level of dynamic dialogues and events has peaked now, so I'll need your help to find bugs that will probably be lurking. Please post a comment here or at the channel about any inconsistencies you find between theses sequences and any other choices made during the playthrough (if you still remember all of them )

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added first stage of party quest with 1 hot scene
- Added several possible encounter/events in the way to the party
- Added Dimensional Resonator to the item shop
- Added new lost money location
- Added options to deliver remaining videos/pictures to the teacher
- Added new parking lot interaction
- Added new scene to the gallery
- Added new trophies
- Bug fixes

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes