VietnamVet

Apr 17, 2023
Now that we've apparently reached the point of no return for exploration, I'd like to point out there's an option to peek through the keyhole of Max's dorm room that still has a message of 'this is not implemented yet' on it, so I assume either the dev forgot about that extra scene or has scrapped it; either way the coming soon message/keyhole peek option should probably be removed at this point (unless it's being saved for some sort of epilogue scene in the event our character is able to remain in this reality?).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustIsStranger-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm, so at what percentage is the game completion now? Is really just less than 1/5 done yet? (considering 1.0 would be the final version)

Jan 2, 2019
bro suggest me some, mom son, grandma aunt incest games.
You can try the Visit, SummerTime, Sexbot, Snowday, Grammahouse, TwistedMemories, Goldenboy, LoLinfiniteloveandlust, Powervacunt, Abovetheclouds, Badhero, Princeofsuburbia, Summermemories, Depravedawakening, WVN, Imoutolifefantasy, Obscureaffraid, Doblepercepcion, Asplitexistense(is abandonet but good), Hearthproblems, Badmemories, Photohunt, Manofthehouse.
some of them are misspelled

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Haven't played this in a while. Any threesome/group sex content?
There's 1 scene (and another one planned before final version)

Hmm, so at what percentage is the game completion now? Is really just less than 1/5 done yet? (considering 1.0 would be the final version)
A version 0.17 means it's the 17th build being released before a first complete version (hence the 0)
The game is about 85-90% complete

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm assuming the make max cheat on warren during the party quest has no further content yet? last thing i did was talk to them before entering the party.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
There's 1 scene (and another one planned before final version)

A version 0.17 means it's the 17th build being released before a first complete version (hence the 0)
The game is about 85-90% complete
Wow, thank you for the information dev, I have misread it then, great news! I haven't tried the game yet, but I am huge fan of your works and LiS one of my favourite games(only the first one, not the abominations which came after that), can't wait for the complete version. :) Thanks again!

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes