tradlater

Jan 23, 2019
What happens if you never give jefferson any "content" at all?
It only changes minor details at the very end. If you didn't give him enough lewds you'll have to take 2 extra steps to distract Nathan, otherwise Nathan will be distracted by jeff's phone call.

rwqrqwr123

May 18, 2024
I have issues with a never ending black screen. I tried removing and re-installing the game. It happens when trying to investigate either the drawers or the cabinet in the admin office (so after only 10 minutes of game play). The .log file ends with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have issues with a never ending black screen. I tried removing and re-installing the game. It happens when trying to investigate either the drawers or the cabinet in the admin office (so after only 10 minutes of game play). The .log file ends with this:
Try installing on another folder. The asset loading system doesn't like paths with non ASCII characters or very long paths

Am i the only that gets dizzy playing this game the camera moves way too much.
In the settings menu there's an option to disable camera sway

Reactions: Southrim

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Any updated walkthrough for this game?? The one linked on this site is an old one.
It's awful it sends you down a bunch of wrong paths. The best path is to choose paragon mixed in with renegade for the characters you don't care about. So you have either option available to you the rest of game.

The main issue I have with this game is corruption is mostly NTR. In fact to get the highest corruption score the MC often just encourages the characters to have sex with other people then he sits back like a pathetic cuck and watches. The game is done well but the devs idea of corruption is not really my thing.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
guys only place to do drugs is in dorm room right? I want the throuple path but tackled the principle's leaves quest with rift energy so no way to get my energy up to 6?
If you have the military grade joint you can do both

Keep the drugs of carol choose the renegade option and lie. Trade them into the admin office for the joint.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
After completing this ending, the game is considered to be completely cleared, right?
I got almost all the trophies.

ending.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Southrim

angerybro

May 7, 2020
It's awful it sends you down a bunch of wrong paths. The best path is to choose paragon mixed in with renegade for the characters you don't care about. So you have either option available to you the rest of game.

The main issue I have with this game is corruption is mostly NTR. In fact to get the highest corruption score the MC often just encourages the characters to have sex with other people then he sits back like a pathetic cuck and watches. The game is done well but the devs idea of corruption is not really my thing.

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
anyone else get stuck unable to progress with certain choices?

I didn't pick the apparent 2 options you needed to when speaking to the principal so I cannot get Brooke's memory card and cannot progress to the next day.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So no matter what you do, you cant remain at blackwell at the end? tried some endings but might have missed one

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So no matter what you do, you cant remain at blackwell at the end? tried some endings but might have missed one
There are trophies that unlock for each main branch ending so you can check what you're missing

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to turn off the textbox animations, they're so slow and annoying.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
In the SETTINGS menu, check "DISABLE TEXT ROLLING"
Thanks I already have that on, I'm more referring to how the textbox itself flies in and animates appearing and disappearing instead of just staying around and having the text inside change as in VNs. It makes it slower and harder to read.

Dec 21, 2022
There are trophies that unlock for each main branch ending so you can check what you're missing

CONTAINS SPOILER:

So that's why I went back "home", I had to fuck Max instad of Kate. Shit makes no sense at all, what's even the point of having that high and low world shit (going far away or far far away? I mean either way it's bad so puttin' the possibility to stay in the same world as Kate would have made sense if the world thing was low) Totally disappointed with the endings but still the game is a banger. Poor Kate and poor MC lmao

Edit: When I was in the privacy room fucking Kate and I started seeing the rift I thought that it was all done since my world was 2 (can't remember the exact name of the world thing as for now, got a lapsus) and so that I will "survive" all that, especially when all that kidnap thing happened. Thought Jafferson wanted to stop all that but nah, let's make it harder, let's kill both of them and dispose of both bodies... Great idea gotta say (fuck no it's not. It's retarded), but I gotta admit that seeing the bad ending for Rachel was kinda good so that's for sure a +. Gonna finishing by saying that it all felt fucking bad when the MC came back "home" and basically said that he is no more sure if he really wanted to go back... Like come on man.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes