Chissident

May 27, 2017
I redownloaded this game which I had transferred what I thought to be the game with the saves to an external drive. Didn't know it was app data or local file saves so I'm basically save-less. I had left off with the art hoe at the museum where you have the option to get her to bang both the artists there or not. Anyway, if someone has a save around that area, you would be my hero

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I redownloaded this game which I had transferred what I thought to be the game with the saves to an external drive. Didn't know it was app data or local file saves so I'm basically save-less. I had left off with the art hoe at the museum where you have the option to get her to bang both the artists there or not. Anyway, if someone has a save around that area, you would be my hero
but aren't your saves in
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect ?

Reactions: Southrim

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
you dont need a walkthrough, its not that hard and easy to cheese if you mess up a segment
The guide is not needed to complete the game or for various paths and endings in the game. But getting all the achievements is a different story. I'm a platinum player myself and I like to have everything 100%, but I've had a problem here since the release of version 1.0. I don't know how to get the Sunday School Reject IV and Rift Polyamory achievements. Maybe someone will know how to get these two achievements?

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes