vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I redownloaded this game which I had transferred what I thought to be the game with the saves to an external drive. Didn't know it was app data or local file saves so I'm basically save-less. I had left off with the art hoe at the museum where you have the option to get her to bang both the artists there or not. Anyway, if someone has a save around that area, you would be my hero
but aren't your saves in
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect ?

Reactions: Southrim

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
you dont need a walkthrough, its not that hard and easy to cheese if you mess up a segment
The guide is not needed to complete the game or for various paths and endings in the game. But getting all the achievements is a different story. I'm a platinum player myself and I like to have everything 100%, but I've had a problem here since the release of version 1.0. I don't know how to get the Sunday School Reject IV and Rift Polyamory achievements. Maybe someone will know how to get these two achievements?

Reactions: graileater

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Best way to cheat is editing the save file.
Go here on windows C:\Users\"YOUR NAME"\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect\Lust is Stranger
There will be a folder called "saves" and inside that will be folders for each save file, as well as a preview image that will help you confirm you're looking at the right save file. All you need to do is find the folder number that matches the in-game save number you want to edit, open it up, and then edit the state.xml file in that folder. Editing an xml can be done with the basic notepad app that comes with your computer.
Once you're in the save file, search ITEM:MONEY" state="

The number after "state" determines how much money you have in-game. You can just set it to something like 30 and never have to worry about money for the rest of your playthrough, if you want. Save the xml, go back into the game, load your file, and you'll see your character has the amount of money you set it to.

PLAYER:STAT:pARAGON" state="
PLAYER:STAT:RENEGADE" state="

Same as above. Energy as you described. I recommend experimenting. Make a copy of the file and try it yourself.
Can someone help me please? I cannot find the save folder anywhere. I've tried the C, D (where I extracted it), even the one drive. Nowhere to be found

Chissident

May 27, 2017
but aren't your saves in
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect ?
No because I only moved the game folder/files to an external drive then cleared the disk (factory reset) because of file bloat. Thought the save was part of the game folder, not a local folder.

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have a list of scenes that you can submit to Jefferson? I seem to be stuck on 5/6.

MOB-Sama

Aug 10, 2022
Lol, I lost all my saves when I updated the game. Summon me again when a full walkthrough appears
:sleep:

gooner7891

Jun 27, 2024
The guide is not needed to complete the game or for various paths and endings in the game. But getting all the achievements is a different story. I'm a platinum player myself and I like to have everything 100%, but I've had a problem here since the release of version 1.0. I don't know how to get the Sunday School Reject IV and Rift Polyamory achievements. Maybe someone will know how to get these two achievements?
Yeah Sunday school reject IV is easy. Just take the Love path with Kate. if you Don't give her the XTC when Wells is at the door and your affection is 14 there will be an anal scene and you get the achievement.

Rift Poloamary is a little harder. Take the Love path with both Kate and Max. You will also need to make sure you get the Fancy pipe from Taylor after helping her score with Courtney. I wasn't able to Blackmail Wells since you need to NOT give Kate XTC to get her affection to 14. So you will need to spend 6 Rift in order to sweep the leaves. If you follow Both Kate and Maxes love paths, at the end of the day Thursday you will be given the option to spend 5 rift points to convince them into a Poly relationship with you. Make sure you smoke the Pipe BEFORE you finish the Last mission on Thursday, or else you will lose your opportunity to smoke it.

Jun 24, 2018
Argh, having to leave the LISverse at the end sucked... I had managed the throuple with Max and Kate (my best combo ever if characters and not looks alone are involved). Whyyy~~ oh whyy~~ can't we be rewarded with keeping to that slice of Paradise? And to go back to a mortifying reality too... being interrupted right in the middle of the Vortex bit with my honeybunnies before we could try some more involving combos for them both really broke my heart.
I know it won't happen but I have to say it: Architect O Architect I bego of you and I sacrifice a thousand buckets of fried chicken in your name, save the throuple and the everafter!
... it had to come out. No really, it did.

Reactions: Delta 6
Jun 24, 2018
Well yes but... ;_; you don't even get to be with her!
In all honesty, if I *had* to pick between Max and Kate, in the *canon* LISverse, I would have picked Kate and let Max elope with Chloe. Blue haired girl not being an option for Max in the LustVerse made me include her as a second. Warren was too creepy :D
Also, I'll plead one more point: Kate avoiding to be roofied at that party would't be THAT much of a world breaker. It would essentially mean that Max doesn't have to go full time-stop on the roof to save her, of course, but it wouldn't alter many people's destiny except Kate's, for the better to top it. It's the same with Courtney and Taylor. In the Doctor's words: there isn't a fixed time point in their destiny, that would rock the world.
Still liked my throuple better but ah well.

Last edited:

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I believe in Architect supremacy! Got the woke ending and I must say this was a legendary game, you never fail to disappoint, Architect! I'm a little sad we don't get the happy forever after, but what can you do.

Any news on new releases? Or is he taking things slow now? Maybe working on that first person 3d concept? Maybe?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I made a guide...
Updated for 0.15
Any thoughts on updating the guide with the game now completed? A search on the thread for requests for a walktrough yielded 5 pages of results (not even counting all the posts on how to unlock specific scenes/achievements), so there is clearly a demand for it.

Cheers

Reactions: noxy21
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes