zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
His patreon is dirty cheap. For the quality he delivers and for how active he is you should all be ashamed for not supporting him.

And no, the purpose of this site is not to share games ilegally, it's to promote and discuss them. Not to mention this game is gonna be free for the public , and it costs money to make - but I'm sure you know that, right?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
His patreon is dirty cheap. For the quality he delivers and for how active he is you should all be ashamed for not supporting him.

And no, the purpose of this site is not to share games ilegally, it's to promote and discuss them. Not to mention this game is gonna be free for the public , and it costs money to make - but I'm sure you know that, right?
Quite frankly, if I was in a position to support him, I would. But quite sadly, I'm not able to do so.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
You are right in one aspect, people should when then can afford it support the developer.

And although you state that the purpose of this site is not to share games illegally, you do realise this is a pirate site don't you? :)
You're both right. Yes it's true this is primarily a pirate site but it's also an important forum for adult games. I've been a connoisseur of erotic art and adult games for almost a decade and I can tell you it's refreshing to have a site like this where people can feel comfortable discussing and critiquing the games openly.

There are a lot of content creators out there with toxic attitudes, Hreinn games and Studio FOW come to mind. The kind of people who love it when their supporters sing songs of praise but become very rude, even hostile when someone offers constructive criticism. These kinds of content creators are abusive and scummy when their own supporters become afraid to state their honest opinion of the game and the development process. The supporters with criticisms are afraid of posting complaints in that CC's Discord, Patreon or SubscribeStar page so they eventually end up coming here where they can freely express their opinions and criticisms without getting ganged up on.

Jan 15, 2018
The main reason why I'm here's not because I don't want to support the creator, it's because I can't.
2$ in my country is equivalent of 10$ in US (or whatever the fuck you live, doesn't matter).
Considering certain "events" that are currently happening I CANNOT afford to spend an extra penny on vanity things, because that penny might be what decides my fate later down the line.
So please, drop your high and mighty attitude, I literally cannot afford it as of now and Architects work is a form of relaxation that I greatly appreciate in my miserable existance.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
You're both right. Yes it's true this is primarily a pirate site but it's also an important forum for adult games. I've been a connoisseur of erotic art and adult games for almost a decade and I can tell you it's refreshing to have a site like this where people can feel comfortable discussing and critiquing the games openly.

There are a lot of content creators out there with toxic attitudes, Hreinn games and Studio FOW come to mind. The kind of people who love it when their supporters sing songs of praise but become very rude, even hostile when someone offers constructive criticism. These kinds of content creators are abusive and scummy when their own supporters become afraid to state their honest opinion of the game and the development process. The supporters with criticisms are afraid of posting complaints in that CC's Discord, Patreon or SubscribeStar page so they eventually end up coming here where they can freely express their opinions and criticisms without getting ganged up on.
Is StudioFow doing anything other than Subverse? Because their movies got pretty stale lately.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Is StudioFow doing anything other than Subverse? Because their movies got pretty stale lately.
At the time they got kicked off Patreon (and before they decided to make a video game) they still had a list of unfinished projects that supporters had been waiting a long time for. Studio FOW will likely never get back to them.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
At the time they got kicked off Patreon (and before they decided to make a video game) they still had a list of unfinished projects that supporters had been waiting a long time for. Studio FOW will likely never get back to them.
That I know. But it seemed FOW's variety just...faded to the monsters and dogs. But for now, I'm just patiently waiting for the update to play the new version of LiS here. I did join the Discord and it was cool to add to the ideas tank there.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This hasn't been a pirate site in a long while now. Devs themselves post their games here, I'm not sure if you guys have noticed it.

And like I said, most games here, with the exception of japanese ones(mainly ones from DLSite) are free. You don't need to pirate it, just wait for the public release. It's better than asking for an EA version that is intended for people that support the developer - you know, those that make it possible for the game to be made. Unless ofc you think all adult game devs are altruistic billionaires that make games with their own money just for fun and give it for free.

Nov 24, 2017
This hasn't been a pirate site in a long while now. Devs themselves post their games here, I'm not sure if you guys have noticed it.

And like I said, most games here, with the exception of japanese ones(mainly ones from DLSite) are free. You don't need to pirate it, just wait for the public release. It's better than asking for an EA version that is intended for people that support the developer - you know, those that make it possible for the game to be made. Unless ofc you think all adult game devs are altruistic billionaires that make games with their own money just for fun and give it for free.
Like the other guy said, "How cute." :)

I'm pretty sure there aren't many, if any, Japanese developers giving their OK to have their pirated games posted here.

Likewise for most of the artist collections (pictures and videos).

While it's true that many here have respect for the developers, pirated material is quite common here. Heck, The Twist requires a crack (provided by some fine pirate here) in order to run it without having to be connected to Patreon. There are other games as well that require a crack or workaround so that some nice pirate here can post the "Patreon" version of the game here.

So, yes:
  • Some developers are OK with their games being posted here.
  • Some developers are only OK with the public version of their game being posted here but the Patreon version will often be released here by some user without the developer's consent.
  • Some developers don't want their game posted here, but can't do anything about it.
  • Some developers don't even know this forum exists and their games are released here, obviously without their consent.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

Sorry, the entire request subforum disagrees with your analysis, hell i regularly share some of the requested games there as soon as they pop up.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The save, load system is really bad. The game overwrites manual saves.

Feedback
  1. Why can I only save on 1 slot? When I press arrow key down it doesnt work.
  2. Why does the save slot say "Switch" instead of Save?
  3. There's no load button in the menu while playing.
  4. Add option to use MOUSE to walk, instead of arrow keys.
  5. The save thumbnails should show the exact scene.
  6. "saving at slot 5" I don't want auto save on slots.
  7. Add option to fast forward dialogue
  8. Add menu gallery for special scenes.
  9. Some items require crouching to pick up, but walking past it doesn't highlight that the item can be picked up.
  10. Add run option, walking is too slow.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Quite frankly, if I was in a position to support him, I would. But quite sadly, I'm not able to do so.
You can't offer one USD per month? Given you write perfect English, you must be in the West. Where's your COVID aid? If you're employed, minimum wage laws exists. If you're unemployed, where's your unemployment? If you're a student, you're telling me your parents give you zero dollars allowance per month? How are you visiting this website? At the public library? Let's be real.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
You can't offer one USD per month? Given you write perfect English, you must be in the West. Where's your COVID aid? If you're employed, minimum wage laws exists. If you're unemployed, where's your unemployment? If you're a student, you're telling me your parents give you zero dollars allowance per month? How are you visiting this website? At the public library? Let's be real.
That's none of your business. If they can't afford it, they can't afford it. They don't need to explain themselves to you or to anyone else

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
"I can't spend 1 dollar in a game."

"PLS SHARE LINK SO I CAN DOWNLOAD IT ON MY BROADBAND INTERNET"

And even if it was true, I wonder if it would be wise for such person to spend his time playing videogames.

Reactions: SpecLurker
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes