The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Why the change from 3D to this former style?
For a collection of non-technical but also technical reasons. For example, I like to play with close-up shots and small details in (sex) scenes, but close-ups in 3D only lead to low-res stuff popping up and simulating "skin contact" and is a living hell of real time clipping. Real time 3D also demands an insane amount of polishing time.

It's like sex scenes in Illusion games. The models and visuals look great, but it took years for them to make barely acceptable scenes (and those still feel kinda bland to me).

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
If we are only talking about main hall (both directions), I am pretty sure I crawled at every centimeter and there isn't one.
Did you get the metal detector by any chance, because if you don't the event won't trigger. At least that was the case when I did not get the metal detector from the guy at the principals office main hall. And the bracelet was not there, so I bought the metal detector and the bracelet was there.

rigman

May 19, 2021
Did you get the metal detector by any chance, because if you don't the event won't trigger. At least that was the case when I did not get the metal detector from the guy at the principals office main hall. And the bracelet was not there, so I bought the metal detector and the bracelet was there.
I removed the game for now so I am not sure, but as far as I remember I did. It wasn't a new save tho, maybe that was the problem? I am not sure.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018

Hi folks!
Quick post here to say that I'm halfway through the next release's content. It will feature new explorable environments (campus/boys dorm) and more of the scenes/content from the original version.
I'm also including a initial Settings screen, where you can configure a few options for the game like sound volume (main, music and nsfw sfx) and throphy notifications.
More news soon!
Peace

natlavellan

Jan 22, 2018

Hi folks!
People frequently ask me if I have a Discord server. As a Gen X that crawled through the muddy pits of ancient IRC networks, I never understood much Discord's appeal. But today I decided to move my butt and create a server.
So, in case patreon's integration doesn't work properly, here's an invite to a server where you can join, report bugs and... do stuff people do in Discord if you wish so.

See ya !
Peace
Invite has expired, can you share another?

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
Hi folks!

Quick status update here. I'm working on the last scene planned for next release, and my goal is to publish it by the weekend.

It's not a promise, but I'll try !

See you soon,

Peace!
ps this iis a quote from dev patreon and not me

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
patreon post

Hi folks,

Day job drafted me to iron out some "urgent" shit during the last couple of days, throwing downhill the plans for a weekend release.

So, this post is just to state that I'll need a little more time to catch up with the lost time. Sorry about that.

A few more art/animations to bake, tests and finally release.

See you soon,

Peace

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Looks like the next update is gonna be big if he's adding the kate's restaurant scene already.

At this pace it's not gonna take long to catch up with the 3D only version.

And btw The Architect , I got curious about the wall soap dispenser in the girl's restroom as it was not in the older game. Is it going to have any use in the future? I kept clicking on it on every transition hoping for something to happen.

Last edited:

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
yup...we need a hero :)
wont be a hero since i want people to support the dev but i will post this from that patreon post
also if the dev wants me to delete this i will just send me a pm arti

Hi folks,
The release is finally here. There are new environments, characters, and new "extended" versions of "that" diner scene.
In the new "Settings" menu you can now configure trophy notifications and a bit of the sound mixing, including an option to mute music and/or "NSFW" sounds (gasps, moans, splashes, and the sorts...)
I'm not happy with the result of a couple particular shots in this version but I didn't wanted to delay the release even more, so I might try improving them later.
Post any bugs found here or in the fancy new . A patch may be published in a couple of days if any serious bug is reported, including OSX/Linux versions.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added base settings menu
- Added new environments and characters
- Added first special event the diner
- Added new hot scenes
- Added 2 new trophies
the new hot scene is kate in the diner ^_- with out the interuption

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes