LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The link is Dead Pls make downlodable zip/rar file version
Hey, it was for the old version of the game. I might remake it to help people out, but I think I'll let the game update a few times before that happens

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As a separate thing, I'm liking the new style more than I thought I would. The character models look a lot nicer to me, especially their faces. The movement of everything is more fluid. Exploring the campus in the 3D version was really cool, but this version is still pretty neat in terms of what you can do

Reactions: rigman

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Doesn't have to be 3D GRH was great in 2D, the smut scenes and story are more important imo. Kind of bummer replaying the 2D tho, it's a set back with lesser content compared to the abandoned 3D ver atm. At least dev got his mojo back and working on the game again. (y)

Reactions: Josh Spicer

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i usualy realy like his games, but would be wonderfull if he had in his games the control change! for those who are azerty or qwerty not be bothered by the gameplay

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
A question about the Karma system. Do we accumulate good and bad karma or does one cancel out the other?

For example: If I've gained 4 bad karma and 2 good, does that mean I have a total of 2 (bad) karma?
Game seems to work on Mass Effect reputation, which means you don't 'balance' your karma. If you have 4 Bad and 2 Good, you have that much; it would only matter if a certain action requires X amount of Karma. I.E. if you need 3 Good you won't have enough, but if you need 3 Bad you would

Reactions: Enigmanic

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
If we are only talking about main hall (both directions), I am pretty sure I crawled at every centimeter and there isn't one.
Well i bough detector so maybe thats why or you need talk more with quest giver npc other than that i have no idea.

ZedX

Oct 30, 2017
Would someone mind telling me where Courtney's bracelet is, I can't seem to find it.
It won't show up until you've exhausted every conversation option with Taylor EXCEPT the Influence option (in purple).

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
It's weird how the original game have several other side characters much better written than her. She's a good character, but not the best protagonist material, which kind of fits with her insecurities.
You answered my post?! Well, I'm honored. Big fan of this project, especially what you did for Kate. On the matter of Max, I actually enjoy her and Chloe in this game (considering Max bores me and I can't stand Chloe in the original game), showing really that removing Rachel Amber makes Chloe more tolerable. I'm looking forward to what you'll make next in the next version.

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
To: The Architect.

I have to say the Brooke scene in the 2D version is way hotter IMO, very well done.

Only issue I've come across is gettign stuck in dialogue and not being able to move after interacting with the principal's office door.

Saving is very awkward as well with autosave and save slot switching.
Having an autosave slot and manual slots would be great if it's feasible.

Overall I'm loving this game. As much as I loved the 3D version this is turning out to be even better. You don't seem as limited as you were.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018

Hi folks!
People frequently ask me if I have a Discord server. As a Gen X that crawled through the muddy pits of ancient IRC networks, I never understood much Discord's appeal. But today I decided to move my butt and create a server.
So, in case patreon's integration doesn't work properly, here's an invite to a server where you can join, report bugs and... do stuff people do in Discord if you wish so.

See ya !
Peace

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes