AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'm long on record as a BIG FAN of The Architect's games. However, if I could make a suggestion it would be to allow movement via mouse somehow. Maybe point & click to was with both buttons held down or...something. That and an option to jog.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
And the bracelet?
if i rember right it is in the hallway with the bathroom and headmaster office near chairs
as for money its on the ground just buy the tresuare finder from the guy in the office with the lock pics or look for lil papers on the ground

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018

Hi folks !
A quick status update here. I've already finished half the content planned to complete version 0.8.1 (a certain cliffhanger resolution). So, I think it's better to hold the Mac/OSX build for a few days and release it together with the complete windows version.
This will allow the full release to come a little earlier for both systems, maybe by the weekend.

See you soon,
Peace !

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Can someone dro pa save from end of last version I don't feel like playing all over again just to get past the bed bug

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone dro pa save from end of last version I don't feel like playing all over again just to get past the bed bug
don't tell me you only have the autosave
cos that's plain stupid when you have 10 or so save slots

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
View attachment 2013124

Can't wait for next update, any ETA on it ?
Is this from in-game? Looks hot ngl

Sadly the game is very messy in terms of branches (eg. missing events, some events requiring consecutive days, and multiple ways to miss an event by transitioning past the days.

I'll probably wait until the Gallery Mod is out (when the game is complete ofc). I imagine there will be scenes with Victoria, Kate, Max, Chloe, Juliet, Brooke, Dana (she still has to come in the picture, one of the hottest characters tbh)

Reactions: hornydrifter

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
with the number of branches and results from those branches, this game really needs a walkthrough.
Not to mention how slow it takes to replay it.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
just a matter to save in the right moment
Limited save slots, lack of tags to make sure which belongs to which path (have to differentiate from future dialogs)
I wanted to see the aftermath of all 3 paths for Victoria and see the paths with Max & Warren (help/cockblock him), but its just so tedious. I wish there was a mod for it.

Reactions: Herofactory45

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
both hands on the keyboard buddy ^_-
Lmaoooo

It's actually not that...

...most of the time :)

It's that my PC situation is natural uncomfortable to have WASD at all times and the walking is always very slow in them. Walking back from the dorms (or Laura's mansion) always seems a bit tedious and the only knocks I can think of wrt his games.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes