Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
with this graphics style (close to the original) i would love to see an adaption of an Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Dragonball etc Game.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1662220097038.png
Hi folks!
Here's the release of version 0.8.1. It adds 2 new hot scenes, closing all paths in the fashion helper quest (the most complex sequence in the game until now).
As I suspected, a lot of people had issues in v0.8 with the bed/sleep function because of the use of old saves carrying missing content. So I added a warning message now every time you try to load old saves. You can still load them, but be aware that a new save will always be a less bug prone experience.
[WHAT'S NEW]

- Completed "loophole" real deal scene in Fashion helper quest
- Added "fat bastard" path in Fashion helper quest
- Added warning when loading old version saves
- Added corruption values to stats screen

[DOWNLOAD]

As always, post any bugs found here or at the discord channel. Mac version is labeled "experimental" because i don't have the hardware to test if it's working.

See you soon.
Peace!

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018

Hi folks!
Here's the release of version 0.8.1. It adds 2 new hot scenes, closing all paths in the fashion helper quest (the most complex sequence in the game until now).
As I suspected, a lot of people had issues in v0.8 with the bed/sleep function because of the use of old saves carrying missing content. So I added a warning message now every time you try to load old saves. You can still load them, but be aware that a new save will always be a less bug prone experience.
[WHAT'S NEW]

- Completed "loophole" real deal scene in Fashion helper quest
- Added "fat bastard" path in Fashion helper quest
- Added warning when loading old version saves
- Added corruption values to stats screen

Paul Louis

Jan 2, 2022
So the only way to get Sunday School Reject Trophy IV is by having at least 10 Paragon points and being in a relationship with Kate?

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
I wish there is a mod to tweak the paragon/renegade and affinity points among different characters.

Sir N

Jun 2, 2018
I sadly do not have much knowledge on mac stuff, the only thing I could think of is using finder and searching for "TheArchitect" folder throught it.
May take a while cause its going to search your entire pc

1662364342073.png
How would you do this for mac?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustIsStranger-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Aug 6, 2020
I read the tags and just wanted to ask before I download it. Is there no current sex scenes or blowjobs etc...? Not exactly interested if the most I'm going to get is an upskirt or a side nipple. Thanks :)

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes