DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
PLS, guys, do not be avoid when you see 0.8.0 version, it not mkean game is complete on 80%

From all fap-fap material i find is only: 1-2 HJ, 2 BJ, and 1 big* scene with 1 BJ and 1 Sex Scenes....

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, is there a need to go full "bad guy" and full "good guy" routes, or there is a room "for errors" in here? I mean, currently I go "by heart" and it seems that I am half-half in reputation and fear that I will miss out on something.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This is exactly what happens since version 0.8, and that's why saves from before this version might lock progress if they already contains missing events

You can always hold 'X' key while walking to speed the game up to 5 times
For the speed thing, I did not know that. Thanks for the clarification!

As for the sleeping issue, I mean before 0.8 as it only seemed to be an issue at that point for those that missed something when you apparently could sleep having not done everything. Can you go back and make it the same or have you already done so?

Thanks again and keep up the good work. Big fan.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The game is nice but desperately needs a gallery and a RUN feature.

Some skip feature would help as well if saves are going to break a lot

Last edited:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
OK, the part where you're in the bathroom with Brooke and you slide in behind her with your eyes not visible--creepiest creeper vibe I've ever felt.
Also, probably going to miss half the content with Kate because I can't imagine corrupting a girl that sweet. (It should be noted that I've never played Life Is Strange, so my opinion of her is based entirely on this game so far. ALTHOUGH, looking her up on a fan wiki didn't help. From what I gleaned, a part of her actual story is that she was drugged, embarrassed, and bullied into killing herself in one ending? I can't get off on that! Even my dick would rather hold her hand than grope her thigh.)

veronbeach

Feb 3, 2022
v0.8.1.
It adds 2 new hot scenes, closing all paths in the fashion helper quest

- Completed "loophole" real deal scene in Fashion helper quest
- Added "fat bastard" path in Fashion helper quest
i saw only new scene with kate, how unlock the new??

Feb 25, 2020
I'm still at the start of day 2 but I am already blown away with the quality of the animations and UI, the self-aware sense of comedy while still respecting what the original characters were like, just you know, twisted. I eagerly look forward to the gallery coming as there are just so many good scenes and so few save slots with several choices in how things can play out means I can put a fair amount of time into this. Gonna be keeping a very close eye on this project.

Reactions: The Architect

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Could you send me a picture? I'm not seeing it and I'm not getting and prompts to click on anything. Either I'm having a bug or I'm an idiot
are u sure you are in the right class
it's opposite the art/photo class where you start the game
Unavngivet.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes