vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yeah I was in the right spot, its just bugged for me. I don't have the option to click on it.
Thanks anyway
maybe u are to early
some quest don't start to early
the quest u want are 1 of the last scenes in this update

Gaarp

Jul 3, 2021
So downloaded the game from patreon, installed it, launched it but after the 'Made with Unity' and 'The architect PFP' screen, all I get is a black screen and seeing the cursor..

Anyone got ideas what might be wrong or what I could do?
Or a discord server to ask for help?

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah I was in the right spot, its just bugged for me. I don't have the option to click on it.
Thanks anyway
I received reports of this happening on Mac version 0.8.1. Unfortunately I don't have a Mac to test what's wrong. Maybe that specific build has a problem

args48

Jun 12, 2020
The game is 2D now ? A huge chunk of the game's charm is instantly gone like that, I feel like this game did the 3d part amazingly and now it feels generic.
Thought the same until I actually played it again. The sex scenes are MUCH MUCH better than the 3D version.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
new update on patreon on version 0.8.2. if someone has an account, please share the news with the rest of us.
Please support the Dev if you like the game.

Hi folks!

Here's the 0.8.2 release, which adds a new gallery mode and expanded save slots options.
I chose some of the main scenes to add to the gallery but if you think there are some other interesting ones missing, please suggest here.

The save panel now supports 150 save slots with the new paging function.
Remember there's no new content in this version, so you should download it only if you're interested in the gallery and expanded save slot functions.

** EDIT: There are new trophies checked by the gallery that unlock for waking up each new day. If you load a save with a progress in Tuesday or Wednesday and enter any exploration area, these trophies will automatically unlock.

[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added Scene Gallery
- Added paged save screen with 150 available slots

[DONWLOAD]

See you soon,
Peace!

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Thought the same until I actually played it again. The sex scenes are MUCH MUCH better than the 3D version.
Well the last version I played (which was 3D) didn't actually have sex, just some teasing and some light nudity, but the gameplay was much better.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Yeah, it's one of those things where I wish it could have stayed 3D because exploration was much more fun. But in this version, the animations are a lot more fluid and the characters in general look better. The H scenes especially are better in quality

Judging by what's been said the 3D version was a lot more problematic for him to make

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Please support the Dev if you like the game.

Hi folks!

Here's the 0.8.2 release, which adds a new gallery mode and expanded save slots options.
I chose some of the main scenes to add to the gallery but if you think there are some other interesting ones missing, please suggest here.

The save panel now supports 150 save slots with the new paging function.
Remember there's no new content in this version, so you should download it only if you're interested in the gallery and expanded save slot functions.

** EDIT: There are new trophies checked by the gallery that unlock for waking up each new day. If you load a save with a progress in Tuesday or Wednesday and enter any exploration area, these trophies will automatically unlock.

[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added Scene Gallery
- Added paged save screen with 150 available slots

[DONWLOAD]
lis-0.8.2-win64.7z
lis-0.8.2-osx-experimental.zip

See you soon,
Peace!
By some reason, loading doesnt starts..

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Same dude :cry: As much as i'm in love free roam games, this games characters are too... Idk how to say, not appealing enough maybe?. Yes i know it is Life is stamge's parody game but doesn't matter game looks very poor in quality. I love The Architect and his games but i gotta say, this one was a big dissapointment for me :cry:

But if he is not doing this game for money, just doing it for fun/self-enjoyment. He should never quit what he is doing. He deserves this "fun" with his last 3 games (y)
I was wrong Architect, hope you can forgive me. This game is FUCKING AWESOME!!! :love:

Nteoma

Jun 23, 2019
Great piece of actual videogame here. I'm really think to send some money to author. And i'm only see 15 min. of gameplay.
Keep it up, pal. That would be nice if more games like this be on this site.

Oct 22, 2017
Really enjoyed playing through the game, or what exists of it so far. The writing could really do with an editor whose first language is English to weed out some of the grammatical errors. But other than that, it's actually very well written with good characterization and a really clear sense of voice, that makes the game a lot more fun to play.

However, I'm worried that the game is setting itself up for future failure. The number of branches that the game seems to be implying with the little prompts is gonna make the story tree so huge that progress seems like it'll inevitably slow to a crawl. I hope the developers have a clear plan for how to avoid this pitfall.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes