Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I love this game but playing through the entire thing from the start is a tedious prospect, how bad will it be if i just keep playing with an older save?

Like the sex stuff is really, really hot and good, but walking around and talking to everyone takes foreverrrrrrrrr.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
Aug 6, 2020
I love this game but playing through the entire thing from the start is a tedious prospect, how bad will it be if i just keep playing with an older save?

Like the sex stuff is really, really hot and good, but walking around and talking to everyone takes foreverrrrrrrrr.
so there is sex in it already?

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
I read the tags and just wanted to ask before I download it. Is there no current sex scenes or blowjobs etc...? Not exactly interested if the most I'm going to get is an upskirt or a side nipple. Thanks :)
It builds up as the game goes. Start out at some peeking and fondling and as of the previous version, there is already scenes of handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal sex. Its a bit of a grind to get to them, but they are there, and they are all very good. Have yet to try this update, but it looks very promising.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
LustIsStranger-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Android version plz

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Android version plz
There is no android version and there probably won't be one so stop asking, this dev doesn't even do mobile ports. Also despite how it may look at first glance it's a PC 3D game made in unity and absolutely not mobile friendly anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: GV10

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Would it not be better or easier to just not allow the player to sleep if they haven't met a certain requirement? Why even allow that to happen as in 8.0 you just can't sleep until you've completed certain objectives...so why not always make that the case tp avoid it in the first place. Otherwise it's kinda like breaking something to avoid the concern of it ever breaking lol. Kind of a circular logic.

Just don't let the player go to sleep unless XYZ is done so you don't have to worry about it being an issue later. Or am I missing something (like difficulty or that also breaking the game)?

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
you have to access save files read every saves carefully and edit. their should be some strings realating to money and paragon and renegade.
Yeah, cheating is quite easy in this. Get Notepad++, open the save file and it's all in plain text.

Reactions: ARJUN

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021

Yup. Mentioned this after 8.0 that I'd love if Architect added jogging and mouse controls to the game. Only knock on his awesome games are the tedious, pervasive A to B sections. Moving very slow and you have to walk across a mansion or 3 areas on a map or from a school to campus.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Would it not be better or easier to just not allow the player to sleep if they haven't met a certain requirement? Why even allow that to happen as in 8.0 you just can't sleep until you've completed certain objectives...so why not always make that the case tp avoid it in the first place. Otherwise it's kinda like breaking something to avoid the concern of it ever breaking lol. Kind of a circular logic.

Just don't let the player go to sleep unless XYZ is done so you don't have to worry about it being an issue later. Or am I missing something (like difficulty or that also breaking the game)?
This is exactly what happens since version 0.8, and that's why saves from before this version might lock progress if they already contains missing events

Yup. Mentioned this after 8.0 that I'd love if Architect added jogging and mouse controls to the game. Only knock on his awesome games are the tedious, pervasive A to B sections. Moving very slow and you have to walk across a mansion or 3 areas on a map or from a school to campus.
You can always hold 'X' key while walking to speed the game up to 5 times

Aug 6, 2020
It builds up as the game goes. Start out at some peeking and fondling and as of the previous version, there is already scenes of handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal sex. Its a bit of a grind to get to them, but they are there, and they are all very good. Have yet to try this update, but it looks very promising.
thanks for the anwser man. for sure going to download it now lol

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
DOH! I was wondering why I couldn't go forwards and go to sleep etc I don't want to start again. Can anyone post a that starts off at the end of the first day on campus?

" As I suspected, a lot of people had issues in v0.8 with the bed/sleep function"

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes