derive

May 2, 2018
How do I find Juliet, I can't go to sleep, it keeps saying find Juliet in the Main hall, but she isn't there. I already spied in classroom 103 and in Girls Dorm. Is my game bugged or am I missing something?

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the black screen? Neither rebooting nor going back to an earlier saves does not help.

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
How do I find Juliet, I can't go to sleep, it keeps saying find Juliet in the Main hall, but she isn't there. I already spied in classroom 103 and in Girls Dorm. Is my game bugged or am I missing something?
Did you try both sides of the main hallway?

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone else have the problem of the 'intro' hall way scene for Kate and Courtney repeats including the naming of Courtney and her friend?

ZedX

Oct 30, 2017
You probably need to go back to an earlier save, or restart. Once you talk to Chloe on Day 2, and go back inside the school, she is unavoidable.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Edit the current day in your save file to 1. Some posted on this yesterday. Load edited save and go to sleep. You can finish the missed quests this way. The wake up stuff for each day will reshow.

Reactions: derive

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The architect needs to add a skip dialogue option.
You can skip dialogues by pressing X (until you have to choose your response/dialog) but its still a time-consuming ordeal

I wish there's something like a gallery for this game. I really want to see the different routes but I don't have the proper saves for it.
eg. Paragon & Renegade. Renegade Max Scene was pretty fucking hot and it's likely you will be banging Kate in a few updates if you're on the Renegade path.

derive

May 2, 2018

philip_herrup

Feb 15, 2020
Found a bug, in case the author checks the thread.
After you get the stuff for the claw from the beaker stand, there's a brief moment in which you can click the beaker stand again. If you do, the game gets stuck, and as far as I could tell, you can only load. Version 0.8.

Reactions: The Architect
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes