KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Will this game end in version 1.0?
No, dont worry. Game has big potential, and will be in development quite some time. Im a big fan of Architect's projects, and his games are so much fun to play, and the dialogues are really well written. You should try and play his previous games, to understand how long "this" current game (will be / can be). Cheers ;)

Reactions: Ludixx

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Well, I was able to get the game to kind of run in WinE on linux. Found that the first playback scene from the drone memory card wasn't viewable and stopped there. Booted windows for the first time this year to continue playing. Enjoyable game so far. Worth booting that slow hdd with the windows install on it I guess.

Good god I hate windows 11.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, I was able to get the game to kind of run in WinE on linux. Found that the first playback scene from the drone memory card wasn't viewable and stopped there. Booted windows for the first time this year to continue playing. Enjoyable game so far. Worth booting that slow hdd with the windows install on it I guess.

Good god I hate windows 11.
That's the only pre-rendered video sequence in the game and probably is not playing due to codec issues on the emulation.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

mattywelks

Dec 13, 2020
hey can someone help me out? when i download the game it wont extract the files and instead tries to open in programs like word and internet explorer, none of which work! anyone have any ideas? im using windows 10 and the game worked in the past so i think i just messed up something on my end!

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
hey can someone help me out? when i download the game it wont extract the files and instead tries to open in programs like word and internet explorer, none of which work! anyone have any ideas? im using windows 10 and the game worked in the past so i think i just messed up something on my end!
Right-click on a .rar and select Open with...
Choose a program that can open the .rar format and make it the default for all .rar archives. Ta da!

mattywelks

Dec 13, 2020
Right-click on a .rar and select Open with...
Choose a program that can open the .rar format and make it the default for all .rar archives. Ta da!
please forgive me but im a tech moron so speak to me as you would a boomer or an infant! first what is a .rar? second i tried exactly that but i dont know what program to pick, i tried all the ones listed and none worked!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
please forgive me but im a tech moron so speak to me as you would a boomer or an infant! first what is a .rar? second i tried exactly that but i dont know what program to pick, i tried all the ones listed and none worked!
you need to download either 7zip winrar or winzip and install them
then do what KateOlive said:

si_val

Sep 29, 2019
Dont need to yet. I tried out my old saves to continue, worked like a charm. No issues, bugs and such things. Or maybe i just got lucky...
Well, what I mean is that previous saves don't help unlock the current version of the gallery.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I also wanted to start the game and would like to ask something. Can you unlock everything in one run? And there is a good way and an evil way. Should I always choose one way or should I decide for each character which way to take? I hope you understand how I mean and hope that who can help me ;(

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
any way of knowing what changed or how to undo it?
Small utility program "CCleaner". Easy to work with. But ( since / if ) ur Winrar archive doesnt set as standart program for rar. files, it wont help you. Cause you have to do it manual as it said here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-is-stranger-v0-8-2-the-architect.70245/post-9014034
Anyways, it can clean up ur registry, set it back to normal, fix some issues. And lets stop the supporting chit-chat. Its off topic. We are discussing game here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: vimmers

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1664012245277.png
Hi folks!
The latest poll decided the path for our next release, so here we go. I'm already working on the assembly of a couple of new sets where the next quest development will take place on. This take a fair amount of work, so i'll focus on it before creating a more detailed roadmap.
So... Here's a very basic one. It will be expanded on next posts.
[ROADMAP]
[075%]
New Chloe house and bedroom environment assembly
[015%]
New Max (or Max/Warren) encounter / scene
[000%] New quest content and scenes
[000%] New quest hot scene(s)
See you soon !
Peace!

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes