The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
sure i hope you can find something wrong although i feel the bug is not related to the state

EDIT: heres a piece of the player log that i found relevant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Log says Unity couldn't load a specific asset file. Maybe a corrupt game installation?
I know sometimes it might fail to load asset files if the path where you installed the game is too long or contains special characters.

Reactions: silent_ninja

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
With the next version of the game, is it possible to fix the bug with Juliet ? My game is freeze at the end of juliet scene. The animation just start looping and I cannot continue the game.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
With the next version of the game, is it possible to fix the bug with Juliet ? My game is freeze at the end of juliet scene. The animation just start looping and I cannot continue the game.
maybe this is your answer
Log says Unity couldn't load a specific asset file. Maybe a corrupt game installation?
I know sometimes it might fail to load asset files if the path where you installed the game is too long or contains special characters.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
maybe this is your answer
No. The installation and the game itself works up to a certain stage. This is not the fault of this version but also of the previous version. The game works for me without any problem only getting to this point and not being able to continue playing

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No. The installation and the game itself works up to a certain stage. This is not the fault of this version but also of the previous version. The game works for me without any problem only getting to this point and not being able to continue playing
That specific problem is an error in the date format function during the trophy pop. I tried to fix for next version, but for now, a workaround you could try is setting your system locale/date format to English/US before playing.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
That specific problem is an error in the date format function during the trophy pop. I tried to fix for next version, but for now, a workaround you could try is setting your system locale/date format to English/US before playing.
Thanks a lot actually your solution helped

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
no i wont post dl links that is some 1 elses job ^_- or just sub to his patreon to get it ^_-

Hi folks!
Here's the 0.9 release! It adds a new quest that will take you to a new location and lead to new hot scenes!
It also comes with 2 new trophies and a new encounter that will be based on several previous decisions you made earlier in the game.
To find the new content from the last update location, just walk back to the campus area.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new encounter at the campus area on wednesday
- Added new quest with 2 new trophies
- Added new hot scenes
- Tweaked fast-forward function (sound pitch and physics animation warm-up)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
no i wont post dl links that is some 1 elses job ^_- or just sub to his patreon to get it ^_-

Hi folks!
Here's the 0.9 release! It adds a new quest that will take you to a new location and lead to new hot scenes!
It also comes with 2 new trophies and a new encounter that will be based on several previous decisions you made earlier in the game.
To find the new content from the last update location, just walk back to the campus area.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new hot scenes
Max get any action?

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1666766524193.png
Hi folks!

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new hot scenes

[DOWNLOAD]

As always, posted any bugs found in the comments or at the discord channel. If some game breaking bug is found I'll post a patch.
Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days.
I hope you enjoy!
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

View attachment 2125424
Hi folks!

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new hot scenes

[DOWNLOAD]
lis-0.9-win64.7z

As always, posted any bugs found in the comments or at the discord channel. If some game breaking bug is found I'll post a patch.
Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days.
I hope you enjoy!
Peace!
Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes