aser61

Apr 27, 2022

View attachment 2125424
Hi folks!
Here's the 0.9 release! It adds a new quest that will take you to a new location and lead to new hot scenes!
It also comes with 2 new trophies and a new encounter that will be based on several previous decisions you made earlier in the game.
To find the new content from the last update location, just walk back to the campus area.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new encounter at the campus area on wednesday
- Added new quest with 2 new trophies
- Added new hot scenes
- Tweaked fast-forward function (sound pitch and physics animation warm-up)

[DOWNLOAD]
lis-0.9-win64.7z

As always, posted any bugs found in the comments or at the discord channel. If some game breaking bug is found I'll post a patch.
Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days.
I hope you enjoy!
Peace!

thank youuuuuu

sivu

Jul 12, 2021
just one thing to recover energy it's very difficult I suggest to be able to use the distributors to pay one or two energy points per day otherwise very good game

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Saves don't unlock the gallery scenes. You'd need someone to share the registry entries from
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TheArchitect\Lust is Stranger
with the earned trophies. Though it does not appear there is a scene replay for the scenes added in v0.9.

But I've attached a save. Load it up and you can access the v0.9 Chloe content.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Saves don't unlock the gallery scenes. You'd need someone to share the registry entries from
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TheArchitect\Lust is Stranger
with the earned trophies. Though it does not appear there is a scene replay for the scenes added in v0.9.

But I've attached a save. Load it up and you can access the v0.9 Chloe content.
Ty yeah i also just noticed trophy data in the registry sigh why does unity always have to do that.

Reactions: hagare

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The Architect
Thanks for the fresh update!
All is great but I find it annoying when the dialog box sometimes jumps between left and right, see screenshots. Is it possible to prevent this, maybe as an option in the settings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anarchist777

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect
Thanks for the fresh update!
All is great but I find it annoying when the dialog box sometimes jumps between left and right, see screenshots. Is it possible to prevent this, maybe as an option in the settings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happens when the dialog bubble track is in the middle of screen and it needs to be repositioned. The only way to solve it would be shrinking the dialog bubblle. I may work on that later

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes