popober

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, he makes references to events in Hack 'N' Stalk 2, like when he talks about a story he heard about someone flying a drone into a storage room at his high school, and about a bitchy rich girl at school who was "broken" by some mysterious stranger.
I figured because of the pigtail thing. Thanks for the confirmation! Might check out those games later on.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Expecting someone to read through potentially 73+ pages for a crumb of Information Is one of the most Idiotic replies I've ever witnessed.
No need to get sassy since what you were asking for is literally in the same page of your post. There was also a save file one page before that.
Copy below and save to a text file with .REG extension.

You're welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vimmers

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How do you unlock the "loophole" anal scene during gameplay? Getting Kate to take care of my problem in my playthrough leads to the BJ scene.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have a save game so i can play the last update directly? my old save doesn't work and i don't want to replay the same thing over and over again when a new update comes out, i already did that twice and i'm tired of it already.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save game so i can play the last update directly? my old save doesn't work and i don't want to replay the same thing over and over again when a new update comes out, i already did that twice and i'm tired of it already.
Loading a save from the prior version shouldn't cause much problem. It shows the warning message, but let you keep playing normally

Apr 7, 2019
How do you unlock the "loophole" anal scene during gameplay? Getting Kate to take care of my problem in my playthrough leads to the BJ scene.
Don't let her take the pill and have her affinity stat at 14 or higher. I only managed to get the stat that high with save file editing though.

Did anybody else have a terrible time trying to control the drone in the minigame? Maybe it's related to me playing the game with very high fps but I had to restart that minigame twice because the drone just flew out of the top screen border and didn't come back down...

Btw is there alreadya hint to wether we should give Jeffershit all the evidence of our shenanigans or not?

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Don't let her take the pill and have her affinity stat at 14 or higher. I only managed to get the stat that high with save file editing though.

Did anybody else have a terrible time trying to control the drone in the minigame? Maybe it's related to me playing the game with very high fps but I had to restart that minigame twice because the drone just flew out of the top screen border and didn't come back down...

Btw is there alreadya hint to wether we should give Jeffershit all the evidence of our shenanigans or not?
I see. Guess I'm gonna have to start over; I'm only at 9 in this playthrough. Just as well, since I'm still not sure if I did the right thing giving Jefferson the recordings. Might wait until a new update though.

Really wish there's a walkthrough for the current version(s). I'm wondering if you need to also avoid corrupting her, considering the high affinity requirement.

Also; drone section was fine for me, although I set FPS to aim for only 60.

welper

Apr 23, 2017
sorry thought that u didn't know how to change extensions
but you need to open notepad or other text editor
copy the text into it
save the file to your desktop or else where
like 1.txt rename it to 1.reg
click on the 1.reg
and the content of the file automatic being copied to the registry

hope it helps
Hi, I tried this but get the following error:
1667003213986.png
do I need to use regedit and import the file?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I just opted to copy/paste instead of export because REG files can be fishy at times and given my low post count...well, I'd be wary myself.
that's ok
but you could have exported anyway
and then open the reg file with an texteditor
like notepad or notepad++

you can see the difference between
yours and mine

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes