Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
The only way to solve it would be shrinking the dialog bubblle.
I wonder if it's even necessary to reposition the speech bubble if it goes outside the screen boundaries after it's initially positioned. Since all bubbles start on-screen, and will usually only go significantly off-screen if the player moves the camera; and since the player can move the camera back if they need to read, perhaps it's OK to let them go off-screen? Or at least to let them go slightly off-screen (say 25%), so that the flipping doesn't happen so easily.

I may work on that later
If you do decide to tweak it, perhaps you can also take a look at another visual glitch with the speech bubbles, namely how the letter-by-letter typewriter effect means that a word will start to be written at the end of a line, and then jump down to the next once it becomes too long to fit. (I assume the way to fix it would be to determine in advance where the linewrapping is going to occur by measuring the width as each word is added, and put in linebreaks in those places before starting to display the text.) I think that would make the game look a lot slicker.

anarchist777

Jun 18, 2021
The game gets stuck after the sex scene with the pot girl. Clicking or fastforwarding seems to do nothing, it stays at the last animation forever. I did get the "boyfriend act" thophy though.
Any solutions?

Reactions: frankfuckerie

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i
The game gets stuck after the sex scene with the pot girl. Clicking or fastforwarding seems to do nothing, it stays at the last animation forever. I did get the "boyfriend act" thophy though.
Any solutions?
it is the last scene
but you should be able to see several outcomes
depending on your previuws choices

i saw them all but only cos i am a trophy hunter

Reactions: anarchist777

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe there shoulda been a warning, you can do her quest before others so you're kinda locked out on that save.

KiroHz

Nov 23, 2017
Best game of the year. So much fun. Not just sex scenes. But there is a story on the search page. Plus there are many options. It's a very high quality game that's fun (y)(y)

Reactions: aser61

abcde

Apr 30, 2017

View attachment 2125424
Hi folks!
Here's the 0.9 release! It adds a new quest that will take you to a new location and lead to new hot scenes!
It also comes with 2 new trophies and a new encounter that will be based on several previous decisions you made earlier in the game.
To find the new content from the last update location, just walk back to the campus area.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new encounter at the campus area on wednesday
- Added new quest with 2 new trophies
- Added new hot scenes
- Tweaked fast-forward function (sound pitch and physics animation warm-up)

[DOWNLOAD]
lis-0.9-win64.7z

As always, posted any bugs found in the comments or at the discord channel. If some game breaking bug is found I'll post a patch.
Mac/OSX version comes in a couple of days.
I hope you enjoy!
Peace!
Can you share the mac update ?

Reactions: Tromilka

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
Can you share the mac update ?

Hi folks!
Here's the mac/osx v0.9 build. I know it's delayed, but I had a crazy week without any time to even open the Unity Editor.
Hopefully I can start planning the next release now.
As always, this build is labeled "experimental" because I don't have the hardware needed to test it.

[DOWNLOAD]

See you soon!
Peace!

Reactions: Tromilka and abcde

serMauser

Mar 4, 2021
great game
althought it has not so many scen, its ineresting to read (LOL); i played original LIS long ago, and almost forgot the plot, but first day in "Lust is strange" seems very close to base, the action sometimes repeat any part and sometimes change it (but don't make it worse)

i'm not sure, it would have looked better in started 3d (didn't play this version, just saw the discussion), but even now it's normal. although the movement in the side view is so-so, it go too slow (at least with the X/reassigned side mouse button pressed, the time dangles and the walking speed increases). but the scenes look great, I hope it will continue to be the same
well, it's strange that v.0.9 is named, because there should be at least two more days (Thursday + Friday), and on Wednesday there is still a task from the cleaner

btw I will follow this game

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hi folks!
The end of the year always means rough and busy weeks at day job and life in general for me. But I still managed to squeeze some hours to plan and get the work started for next release.
There won't be a poll this time, because there's only one last event to be added on Wednesday (Taylor/Courtney). Here's the roadmap.

[ROADMAP]

[100%] New exploration environment (girls' dorm shower room)
[100%] Wednesday cleaning task
[080%] Taylor encounter and root path
[000%] Scene alternate path 1
[000%] Scene alternate path 2

See you soon!
Peace!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Is this game gonna have rape content like the others have? Some of these girls I really want to hate fuck
There's blackmail in the latest update, but I'm not sure there'll be straight up rape like in GRH.

The Architect's games tend to be on the rougher side though so who knows.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes