Mar 21, 2019
Was following this a while back because of the pregnancy tag, but I see it's gone now? Any preg mechanics/content in this or planned for it?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Was following this a while back because of the pregnancy tag, but I see it's gone now? Any preg mechanics/content in this or planned for it?
Probably someday it will be in one of the endings......maybe ? Just like in Goons Raid Her. This is the fastest way to end someone's storyline in the game. But hope not too soon. This game has a lot of potential for story expansion. Everything depends on the author of the project.

Feb 11, 2020
Anyone got a save? I'm not super keen on ploughing through the whole game to unlock all the scenes when I don't really have a lot of time to play.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hi folks.
Just a quick status update here. As I wrote on my prior post, I always have a spike of IRL responsibilities at this time of the year. And 2022 season has been specially rough, giving me almost no time to work on the project (and sleep, eat, breathe, etc...).
I've been slowly making progress, but I gotta be honest. This release cycle will probably see some delay, even with a fairly straightforward content.
I'm pretty sure my usual schedule will normalize by mid-December, but I'll try to release some content before that anyways.

[ROADMAP]

[100%]
New exploration environment (girls' dorm shower room)
[100%] Wednesday cleaning task
[100%] Taylor encounter and root path
[050%] Secret admirer scene alternate path 1
[000%] Secret admirer scene alternate path 2

See you soon,
Peace!

Apr 28, 2021
Here's an updated walkthrough for the game, with all the actions and consequences. I've included the day 2 content that was added, if there's any issues let me know

I've updated it again for the latest update 0.3.4 as of 22/09/2021
Will you make walktrough for v 0.9 pls? Very helpful :) Thank you :)

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
where ca i find the last release, whana give it try ( which page)
Everything is usually on the first page, you should know that by now. Sometimes users post fresh releases in thread a day or so before it ends up on first page. In order to discover those you need to: Get the right thumb out of ass, put the hand on mouse & scroll up a bit , then put eyes to go use and find a post with latest update info. If you followed those instructions then you will notice the latest update info is literally a couple posts above your own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Louschen

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the Kate trophy about "using her to protect yourself" or whatever it's called
?

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the Kate trophy about "using her to protect yourself" or whatever it's called
?
Encourage her to take the Pills, Principle will take advantage of her while you record it, and then jump out and Blackmail him I think. you gotta have a high renegade.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I noticed they let you view the alternate paths, but without getting the trophy, in the scene gallery, but what I was wondering about was those few choices that say "not enough rift energy". Provided you do have enough energy, do those choices lead to another alternate scene?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I noticed they let you view the alternate paths, but without getting the trophy, in the scene gallery, but what I was wondering about was those few choices that say "not enough rift energy". Provided you do have enough energy, do those choices lead to another alternate scene?
Yes there are alternative pathways and scenes that depend on rift energy. I checked this by cheating the game. Thinking about it, I have a question for the creator of the game. Is this feasible. I suspect it would be difficult to do ? . But instead of more places to save the game. Create at the beginning of the game the possibility to create profiles. 2 or 3 game profiles where each alternative game path would be saved. This would avoid mixing up the game saves in one game. For example, I have 30 game saves and it is only by the date that I am able to know which path I took in the game and which answers I chose.

Reactions: Rixen

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Encourage her to take the Pills, Principle will take advantage of her while you record it, and then jump out and Blackmail him I think. you gotta have a high renegade.
Ahhh forgot about the pill. Thanks for the info.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Yes there are alternative pathways and scenes that depend on rift energy. I checked this by cheating the game
The problem lies in the scene gallery though. You can not gain any energy when just viewing a scene in the gallery, meaning you have to replay from a save or the start and try not to use that energy until you get to that scene again. If you have already unlocked all the scenes in the gallery, are there alternative scenes within those scenes by using energy when it asks for it? An example would be the second scene with Juliet. At one point, you have three choices...one highlighted in red, one in yellow, and "use rift energy". If you have enough rift energy, does that change the scene in the scene gallery?

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
At one point, you have three choices...one highlighted in red, one in yellow, and "use rift energy". If you have enough rift energy, does that change the scene in the scene gallery?
Rift energy is like an in-game cheat system that allows you to exert mild mind control. AFAIK, it's always just a way to bypass a choice that may be unavailable because your stats are too low (e.g. renegade/paragon, or a girl's lust) or because of previous choices you've made.

When you use it there will be some slight variation in dialogue (with your target experiencing a moment of confusion instead of you talking them round), but I believe there is always another way to get essentially the same scene.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Rift energy is like an in-game cheat system that allows you to exert mild mind control. AFAIK, it's always just a way to bypass a choice that may be unavailable because your stats are too low (e.g. renegade/paragon, or a girl's lust) or because of previous choices you've made.

When you use it there will be some slight variation in dialogue (with your target experiencing a moment of confusion instead of you talking them round), but I believe there is always another way to get essentially the same scene.
K, thanks for the explanation.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Curious about the photos/videos you have a choice to give to Mr Jefferson. It clearly states up at the top right of the screen that it will have consequences with whatever you decide to do. I am thinking it would be negative outcome to give them to him after a few of the girls wanted to keep it quite about what they did. What are your thoughts on this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rixen
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes