Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Curious about the photos/videos you have a choice to give to Mr Jefferson. It clearly states up at the top right of the screen that it will have consequences with whatever you decide to do. I am thinking it would be negative outcome to give them to him after a few of the girls wanted to keep it quite about what they did. What are your thoughts on this?
My guess is it's basically a choice to determine if you wish to share the girls with him or not. I don't mind NTR and I'm playing Renegade, so sharing them with him is my cup of tea, but if you're rather on the light side of things, sharing private stuff of your girls with a psychopath might not be a very good idea.

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
If the game does follow the actual story I think it will give you acccess to some other stuff in the next episodes. Since, you know, he's a socyopath and does what he does in the main game

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
The next update will have Taylor/Courtney additions. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the SFM nude model versions of them? I did not see them at the Smutbase site and they did not appear to be any where else by searching.

Last edited:

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
The next update will have Taylor/Courtney additions. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the SFM nude model versions of them? I did not see them at the Smutbase site and they did not appear to be any where else by searching.
Can't you just rip them? Most of the nsfw models around are remodeled after being ripped from the games

Edit: also SFMLabs is full of models

Last edited:

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Can't you just rip them? Most of the nsfw models around are remodeled after being ripped from the games

Edit: also SFMLabs is full of models
No skills unfortunately for that, and SFMlabs does not have the Taylor or Courtney models which I believe were created by Koomer. Must have been a bit difficult for Thearchitect to obtain those two assets.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
who the fuck is Steph?
Steph is a character that was introduced in LIS Before the Storm, which takes place 3 years before the original LIS story, and in that Before the Storm story, she leaves town at the end. She comes back in LIS True Colors story line. So, she was not in the original LIS game, which Lust is Stranger is based on, and will most probably not be in this game, as well as Rachel Amber, who went missing and was presumed dead in the Before the Storm story line. Although, seeing as how this is a game, it may not be too difficult add characters somehow that were not in the original (time travel/alternate universe/flashbacks...etc) to get the all the girls in the LIS universe which would be awesome because the renders and animations from The Architect in this game are really amazing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Steph is a character that was introduced in LIS Before the Storm, which takes place 3 years before the original LIS story, and in that Before the Storm story, she leaves town at the end. She comes back in LIS True Colors story line. So, she was not in the original LIS game, which Lust is Stranger is based on, and will most probably not be in this game, as well as Rachel Amber, who went missing and was presumed dead in the Before the Storm story line. Although, seeing as how this is a game, it may not be too difficult add characters somehow that were not in the original (time travel/alternate universe/flashbacks...etc) to get the all the girls in the LIS universe which would be awesome because the renders and animations from The Architect in this game are really amazing.
It doesn't have to strictly follow LiS lore so I don't see why Rachel couldn't be in the game, considering it is an alternate timeline.

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
It doesn't have to strictly follow LiS lore so I don't see why Rachel couldn't be in the game, considering it is an alternate timeline.
It's clearly hinted in the game that Chloe can't remember Rachel, probably because of the alternate timeline it's set into

Last edited:

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
Never knew about that program. Thanks! Although, at the site, there was 3 dls. NET4, NET5, NET6. I tried net 6, and a bunch of errors popped up "unable to read". How can I determine what will work?
It's the .NET version you have try with 4 or 5, if you still go errors then install .NET6 and just roll with it

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
I just found out the Koomer collection and damn the models are fully rigged and ready to use

Nov 10, 2017
Actually, I can explain that. In this game, Rachel is swapped out of the universe with the MC because of Max. So it's an new timeline without Rachel.
it's the reason she's very CAREFUL right? as the mc doing whatever tf he does isn't really how things are "supposed to be" in her perceived original timeline

for some reason I don't know why I keep thinking that mc would disappear at the end or at least would be given the choice to or not

edit: altho I don't really see why or how things would go so that it would "fit" or "justify" such a necessity, maybe I just keep seeing things going the MC's way and I'm just waiting for the dilema

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
it's the reason she's very CAREFUL right? as the mc doing whatever tf he does isn't really how things are "supposed to be" in her perceived original timeline

for some reason I don't know why I keep thinking that mc would disappear at the end or at least would be given the choice to or not

edit: altho I don't really see why or how things would go so that it would "fit" or "justify" such a necessity, maybe I just keep seeing things going the MC's way and I'm just waiting for the dilema
I doubt it. As far as things look, Rachel's out and the world of LiS is better for it ironically.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes