fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1670948555513.png

Hi folks!
Here's a initial release version 0.10.

Please, notice this build does NOT include all the content planned in the roadmap. It's been a long time since latest release, so I opted to make a partial release. I wish I could be posting a larger amount of content, but these latest weeks didn't me allowed to work much in the project.

This version includes the last quest remaining for Wednesday, leading to one of the possible hot scenes. Remember to keep a save if you wanna try the alternate route that will be included in version v0.10.1

It also includes the v0.9 scenes in the gallery and introduces a full text revision with tons of fixes in dialogues and content up to version 0.8.2 (thanks Tromilka). Notice that merging the text revisions in dozens of script files also adds a small risk of introducing new bugs in old content. If you begin a new playthrough and notice some problem, please report.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added final Wednesday quest including a hot scene path
- Added 2 new trophies (1 not unlockable yet)
- Added previous version scenes entries in the gallery
- Merged a full text revision of v 0.8.2 content with TONS of fixes (thanks Tromilka)

As always, post any bugs found here or in the discord channel. I'll start working on the alternate scene right away, and hope it won't take so long to publish it.

Last edited:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It also includes the v0.9 scenes in the gallery and introduces a full text revision with tons of fixes in dialogues and content up to version 0.8.2 (thanks Tromilka).
Oh, nice! Really happy the edits made it in, and sincerely hope I didn't break anything (and that people like the updated dialogue).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustIsStranger-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes