SunnySide9408

Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys,

Is anyone else having issue to start the game ? (Never succeed since the 2D)
I don't have any save so I can't load a save and I can click on every button on the menu but when I try to click on the start button, it does nothing ....

Any idea?

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Oh, I wouldn't say that. You can screw yourself by wasting your money (buying too many joints, for example), there are some quicktime events that it would be nice to get a warning about, there are some simple puzzles (like how to maximize lust during the sex scenes), and some choices have consequences that you may not know ahead of time, both in terms of affecting the stats of the person you're talking to/interacting with, and opening and closing paths later on—like in the opening: how far can you perv on Victoria before you're caught, and how does that affect the paths going forward?

Seems like good enough reason for a walkthrough to me.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Not interested in Courtney, just hope we can fuck Taylor(or both of them) in the future by helping them get together to get a good relationship with them.:cautious:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. The zoom-in, zoom-out is too slow.
  2. Where is the SAVE button? I can only copy from auto-save.
  3. Add option to go back with dialogue before making a choice.
  4. What's the run button?

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
one man's mid is another man's 10
Easily one of my favourite games on the site. When Strange Nights went MIA I thought we'd never see a god tier life is strange game... Then the Architect bust through the door. This was one of the few times I was hoping that a game on the site would get drawn out for eternity. Very curious as to what ideas he has planned for the next game

maxsnax

Nov 29, 2018
Feedback
  1. The zoom-in, zoom-out is too slow.
  2. Where is the SAVE button? I can only copy from auto-save.
  3. Add option to go back with dialogue before making a choice.
  4. What's the run button?
2. I don't think you can save whenever you want, only copying from autosave.
3. Before you make a choice, save a copy of your last autosave. Then you can go back to the start of the scene if you want to make a different choice. This is how you make two separate branches for all the content.
4. Not sure if there's a run button, but the fast-forward key "X", works while you're walking around too. It should get you where you're going plenty fast.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I liked the update, and I expected it to be short by what was being said. I'm really excited to see what happens next.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
One of my favorites as well. As far as what he plans next, he wrote a few pages back stating that this game is only one episode out of 5 (I believe) in the Life is Strange universe and hinting that it may take years to complete. Of course, that does not mean he can't switch over to something else while he is doing this. I look forward to whatever he has to offer in the future.
Wait what???! I thought he said this would be a small project and he planned on keeping it short. I had no idea he had plans to stay in/return to the life is strange universe. Amazing news, thanks for letting me know man.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Wait what???! I thought he said this would be a small project and he planned on keeping it short. I had no idea he had plans to stay in/return to the life is strange universe. Amazing news, thanks for letting me know man.
Sorry, my bad. I read it wrong. It was not stated by the Architect but by someone else. Forget what I told you. Page 75 by vimmers was the post.

• Sad
Reactions: SiuKim and Rixen

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Here's an updated walkthrough for the game, with all the actions and consequences. I've included the day 2 content that was added, if there's any issues let me know

I've updated it again for the latest update 0.3.4 as of 22/09/2021
Is this wt still being updated?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I'm stuck at the quest "Help .... hook up with .... or not!". So I can't sleep. What should I do? The NPC names are customized.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes