_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
You can Edit values to any number you like. (Not fun to play tho) Anyways, look up for ur save directory. For example: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\TheArchitect\Lust is Stranger\saves\
thanks. i just don't want to miss scenes because of some vaguely defined heat system. like in the bathroom with brooke...no idea why i didn't get the heat thing full

also i found:
Code:
<flag name="PLAYER:STAT:RIFT" state="-1" />
is that it? not sure why it's -1 as opposed to 0. no other results for 'rift'

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSBigD

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
thanks. i just don't want to miss scenes because of some vaguely defined heat system. like in the bathroom with brooke...no idea why i didn't get the heat thing full

also i found:
Code:
<flag name="PLAYER:STAT:RIFT" state="-1" />
is that it? not sure why it's -1 as opposed to 0. no other results for 'rift'
Yes, thats the line.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Как получить эти сцены?

How to get these scenes? View attachment 2240656
Some time on Wednesday, you will see either Max and Brooke, or Max and Warren (depending on your earlier choices) standing just outside the school. During the conversation, Max will tell you to call Chloe. Call her, then go to her house. She will ask you to open David's safe to get her stash of drugs. After doing that, during the next conversation, you will have a few choices. To get one of the scenes, you can choose to give her the stash and then later choose "keep pretending to be the boyfriend" The next scene requires that you keep the stash, and then choose "Seducing David is your only choice"

In my opinion, to get the best outcome of this Scenario would be to choose "keep the drugs for yourself"(this will get you a VIP card from Nathan Prescott for future use) then "actually I have another idea" (covers his ass and chloes) and then finally "continue to play the Boyfriend" which will also get you the first scene I mentioned above. Choosing to do it this way will most likely make Nathan your go to person for Joints from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodney001

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Some time on Wednesday, you will see either Max and Brooke, or Max and Warren (depending on your earlier choices) standing just outside the school. During the conversation, Max will tell you to call Chloe. Call her, then go to her house. She will ask you to open David's safe to get her stash of drugs. After doing that, during the next conversation, you will have a few choices. To get one of the scenes, you can choose to give her the stash and then later choose "keep pretending to be the boyfriend" The next scene requires that you keep the stash, and then choose "Seducing David is your only choice"

In my opinion, to get the best outcome of this Scenario would be to choose "keep the drugs for yourself"(this will get you a VIP card from Nathan Prescott for future use) then "actually I have another idea" (covers his ass and chloes) and then finally "continue to play the Boyfriend" which will also get you the first scene I mentioned above.
1611883402227.png

Reactions: Necreonlord4

pyruzrusty

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 2235437

Overview:
The natural flow of events in a small town school starts to derail when a new student wakes up,
in a classroom not knowing exactly how he ended up there.
While exploring the place, he discovers this strange incident seems to be affecting everyone around,
and now it's up to him to decide how he will tackle (or take advantage of) the situation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-14
Release Date: 2022-12-14
Developer: The Architect - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Other Games: - - - Goons Raid Her
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

(Tech Demos/Old Builds)

fortuna95 thanks for the link

View attachment 1915947 View attachment 1915948 View attachment 1915949 View attachment 1915950 View attachment 1915951 View attachment 1915952 View attachment 1915953 View attachment 1915955 View attachment 2028594
Looking good thanks

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Is there updated walkthrough somewhere>
There isn't. Updates to the game come out often enough that there is no point in doing one for now. The game itself changes with each version, and it is not so complicated that it is impossible to complete a given version of the game. After all, there are no difficult logic puzzles in the game.

Reactions: BattleFuta

mikmik1

Dec 22, 2022
When I first found out about this game and played a little, and especially at the moment when Victoria was taking the cocks of three guys in the toilet, I thought that David had to be one of these guys, because he deserves to fuck a bitch like Victoria, an he ordinary security guard and a rich bitch, a great combination. And since I've been a big fan of Chloe and David for a long time, I really wanted Chloe and David to fuck in the game, because they're fucking hot together and I love their combination. And now it finally happened and it was fucking awesome blowjob and throatfuck! I really liked it, the animations are just super, great job!! I hope that in future updates there will be another animal fuck with their participation, I would really like to see a doggy style, maybe in a public place, when David takes Chloe hard from behind and furiously hammers her pussy when he dominates her while she is angry and tries to resist pleasure, and then they cum together, mmm... That's great! Thank you so much for this wonderful update!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond
4.50 star(s) 91 Votes