Capopio

Nov 17, 2018
Works for me, thanks!
Also, Max and Kate best girls.
Especially Max.
You sir are 100% correct. Max is the cutest. Probably living in her head during the original game helped with that, kudos to the writers for creating such a compelling, believable and utterly lovable character. (They still should have let us see her shower though).

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You sir are 100% correct. Max is the cutest. Probably living in her head during the original game helped with that, kudos to the writers for creating such a compelling, believable and utterly lovable character. (They still should have let us see her shower though).
Honestly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
I understand the necessity to keep variaty of the sex scenes. Just... is it possible to give options not going the fecal way?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
kinda weird that the only way to fuck Kate up the ass is if she's not corrupted (at least atm)

Feb 11, 2020

View attachment 2266506
Hi folks !
Here's the second part of version 0.10 release. It completes the renegade path scene, adds all new scenes to the gallery and fix another set of bugs.
I'm just glad this a tumultuous release cycle is over !

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added renegade path scene to the girl's shower room quest
- Added new scenes to the gallery
- Bug fixes
[DOWNLOAD]
lis-0.10.2-win64.7z
lis-0.10.2-osx-experimental.zip

Happy Holidays!
Peace!
quick question, what's the difference between the regular and experimental versions?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
So...the drone bug is still there. After opening the drawers there's no way to talk to Justin or Brooke to progress the story. And the old patch doesn't work either. Kinda sucks.
Looks like the folders in back cabinet didn't register the first time...now it works :cautious:

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
i would love to see more update and patches on this game in future, if the game is completed i would like to buy it. thank you architect Goons Raid Her is the best game ive ever played in my life. I would support you again!

Reactions: Antwit
4.50 star(s) 91 Votes