roma1234567

Mar 6, 2019
Hey all, just wanted to share a Scene Gallery unlocker I set up with y'all, should work on any version. That being said, I highly recommend playing through the game, though, to each their own.

(Extract the file to your "\Lust is Stranger_Data\Managed" folder and you should be good to go)
Hello, can you google it? can not download

roma1234567

Mar 6, 2019
You sir are 100% correct. Max is the cutest. Probably living in her head during the original game helped with that, kudos to the writers for creating such a compelling, believable and utterly lovable character. (They still should have let us see her shower though).
Hi, can you transfer the file to unlock the gallery? I can't download from the website

Nov 24, 2017
kinda weird that the only way to fuck Kate up the ass is if she's not corrupted (at least atm)
Not weird if you think about it.

If you are a good Christian girl the last thing you want to do is get pregnant. Can't hide the baby bump from your parents, your pastor, you friends, etc. And an abortion is a no no no no no no no no no.

if you're corrupted to the point you don't care what your parents, friends, pastor, etc. think? Then take it in any hole you want. :p

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

If you are a good Christian girl the last thing you want to do is get pregnant. Can't hide the baby bump from your parents, your pastor, you friends, etc. And an abortion is a no no no no no no no no no.

if you're corrupted to the point you don't care what your parents, friends, pastor, etc. think? Then take it in any hole you want. :p
There's a long dialog sequence during the scene setting up the reasons why she goes for anal (a common alternative used by girls who suffer anti pre-marital sex oppression in real life). I even thought it was too much exposition dialogue.
And it provides a nice twist to the idea that romance paths always lead to more vanilla scenes.

grohotor

May 15, 2020

I understood the angle, guess im just annoyed because I cant decide if she takes the pill or not and the other scene is weak by comparison.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I like the game but I wish you would overhaul the save system, it's such a giant pain in the ass. Also, please don't make scenes that dump you in the main menu (Courtney + Taylor) or at least give a warning beforehand. I still had other scenes to check out but there's only the one auto save slot and I hadn't saved in a while.

Also not really a fan of Warren's characterization. Most of the characters are pretty true to the game, but Warren feels deliberately changed to fit the narrative. He's way too aggressive/possessive and it's disappointing that you have to chose between kicking his ass and shit-talking him to Max to get him out of the game or to have Max and him together and her cheating on him with the MC. I wouldn't have minded sharing Max with him, Warren is a bro.

Jul 30, 2020
There's a long dialog sequence during the scene setting up the reasons why she goes for anal (a common alternative used by girls who suffer anti pre-marital sex oppression in real life). I even thought it was too much exposition dialogue.
And it provides a nice twist to the idea that romance paths always lead to more vanilla scenes.
They called it Saddlebacking when I was younger, in "honor" of one of the most oppressive and largest megachurches in the states, the Saddleback Ranch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Architect

Green Hills

Apr 11, 2021
I downloaded the original Hack'n Stalk game to see if it was any good...and then immediately binged every game The Architect has ever made one after another until I found myself here, in the latest LiS release. Damn, what a genius!

I see the first game was released in 2017. While I enjoyed all of them, if you compare the first game to this one you can see a lot of improvement. Past success is a strong indicator of future success, so this will probably be another great game that is developed to completion and the next one will probably be even better! I can think of games that shall not be named that have been in spotty development for years, are not as good, have not improved over time, and I suspect will never be completed. I already know this game will not do any of those things.

I think The Architect deserves way more support than the highest tier currently listed, but I can at least do that much. Also, I'll add a glowing 5/5 review to the pile.

I did notice a few typos though, and a few other errata. Some of these seem to have already been mentioned in the thread. Is that the best way to flag them for the developer or does someone have a better way?

Cookies135

Jul 16, 2020
Hi all,
I seem to be struggling with how to do scenes like this one. Moving my mouse around doesn't seem to be doing anything. What did I stupidly forget to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi all,
I seem to be struggling with how to do scenes like this one. Moving my mouse around doesn't seem to be doing anything. What did I stupidly forget to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way Unity reads mouse input, this might happen if you are using some sort of virtual / remote access mouse software.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
So I'm having an issue with all of The Architech's games. Text auto skips so fast I can't read (Hands off the keyboard it skips). I just got a new computer that uses Win11, so is that the issue or is something fucked with the games?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So I'm having an issue with all of The Architech's games. Text auto skips so fast I can't read (Hands off the keyboard it skips). I just got a new computer that uses Win11, so is that the issue or is something fucked with the games?
Sticky keys? maybe

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes