Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I'm loving your game
The amount of care you put in the character writing and sex scenes is insane.

For the Victoria Glory Hole service scene, I think it would have been even better for the MC to trick her one level further by telling her some bullshit like "We need multiple samples !", and the multiple samples being different people without her ever knowing.
But that's just my preferred brand of corruption haha. I prefer when the girl has no clue.

My current favourite paths per character:

Kate : Affinity
Victoria : Domination
Max : Corruption (started Affinity, but the Corruption choices were so juicy going forward that I swapped paths)

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
nope, first playthrough.

I got passed that but now i am stuck here: View attachment 2356223

Tried to change the state and nothing..this is annoying.
Did you explore the girls restroom? There's no event triggered when you explore there ?
Check the objectives section in the pause menu, where there's always tips about what to do next.

Also, be wary that changing quest state variables may break progression.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Amazing experience so far !
I can't wait for the updates

Can anyone recommend other games like this one ? Corruption/manipulation without the need for violence (bonus point if the girls aren't very smart or get manipulated without them realising)

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Can anyone recommend other games like this one ? Corruption/manipulation without the need for violence (bonus point if the girls aren't very smart or get manipulated without them realising)
Try The Architect's other games, particularly the Hack'n Stalk series. (Goons Raid Her has a number of instances where violence/threats are used, though they are generally avoidable by skillful play.)

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Amazing experience so far !
I can't wait for the updates

Not really, your question is very general. Architects games are quite unique in the 2D unity engine format games with proper adventure and story telling. If you're looking for game VN's with similiar content in VN Ren'py or rpgm you can post in: https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104 or try some filter search in: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=103

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Did you explore the girls restroom? There's no event triggered when you explore there ?
Check the objectives section in the pause menu, where there's always tips about what to do next.

Also, be wary that changing quest state variables may break progression.
When I try to explore the girls restroom, it tells me I don't have access. How do I get access? Cuz it tells me wait until tomorrow for Donovan. This is my list:

1675316037493.png

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Try The Architect's other games, particularly the Hack'n Stalk series. (Goons Raid Her has a number of instances where violence/threats are used, though they are generally avoidable by skillful play.)
I've played and loved Goons Raid Her, it was fantastic.
I'll give their other games a try then, thanks

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!
1675446862336.png
Here's the first part of version 0.11 release. This version adds the transition to Thursday when most scenes and events will be even more affected by your previous choices.

The scripts are pretty much double (or more) the size now due to these different consequences, so I decided to split the release again (it will probably be the usual strategy from now on). This build adds the beginning of the next janitor quest, and a new quest with Max including a new hot scene (only the corruption path is implemented in this version).

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added transition to Thursday
- Added new Thursday encounters
- Added picture contest winner reveal sequence
- Added start of Thursday cleaning quest
- Added first path of new lighthouse cliff quest with a hot scene path (corruption path)
- Added 3 new trophies

All these choice combinations being taken into account might lead to new bugs or dialogue inconsistencies. If you find some, please report here or in the channel. Mac version comes a little later.

See you soon!

Peace!

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Nice. I always loved the lighthouse and the scenery in the actual game so this'll be cool to see. I'm gonna wait for the one after though because it sounds like the quests are only half finished currently. But it sounds really fun.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017

Hi folks!
View attachment 2362850
Here's the first part of version 0.11 release. This version adds the transition to Thursday when most scenes and events will be even more affected by your previous choices.

The scripts are pretty much double (or more) the size now due to these different consequences, so I decided to split the release again (it will probably be the usual strategy from now on). This build adds the beginning of the next janitor quest, and a new quest with Max including a new hot scene (only the corruption path is implemented in this version).

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added transition to Thursday
- Added new Thursday encounters
- Added picture contest winner reveal sequence
- Added start of Thursday cleaning quest
- Added first path of new lighthouse cliff quest with a hot scene path (corruption path)
- Added 3 new trophies

All these choice combinations being taken into account might lead to new bugs or dialogue inconsistencies. If you find some, please report here or in the channel. Mac version comes a little later.

See you soon!

Peace!
I agree this shouldn't be posted right away. Even 2 days is too soon. Maybe a week? This dev is doing an excellent job. Keeping everyone updated, not missing deadlines, good storylines, good gameplay.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes