monkmonk

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any way to tone down the jiggle physics? I tried searching but to no avail. In my game it's become extreme to the point of absurdity.

I remember there used to be a slider for it in the first person version of this game, but it's not there now.

nik123

Oct 24, 2017
Hate VNs to be completely honest but I was debating on this game since it was from LiS. Finally decided to give it a shot just now and I have to say that the scenes are subpar.... at best...
Soo pretty much because it's not to your liking it's bad? I will take it that you haven't played any of his other games, since this is his style in all of them and to a degree his identity. And let me tell you, his games are better than 90% of the stuff in here. Good visuals(for a single creator), animation, moderate level of gameplay to get to the good good, no static image bs, he goes out of his way to make a plot that intertwine with the universe that he is making a parody of, there's loads of humor and puns in the dialogue, multiple ladies to bang, corruption or white knighting, ntr, you name it, he has it in his games. Throwing ignorant insults at the game, just because you didn't like it, makes you look like somewhat of a prick. You could have just left it with the i don't like the art, etc, instead of bashing it in every reply. Just my 2 cents, have a nice day/evening and take care.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Where are the save files located? Even if I deleted my folder, I can still load my game after downloading the new version.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
do you need to use your rift power on brooke in the restroom to get the full scene or did i miss something?

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
what happens if MAX wins the competition?.. i f'ked up my save and dont wont to redo a whole game?.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
what happens if MAX wins the competition?.. i f'ked up my save and dont wont to redo a whole game?.
After Max sees the photo you took of her published at the school campus, you go on a date with her near the lighthouse and get her ( with enough corruption points ) to do skimpy photoshoots ( eventually taking pictures of her naked and masturbating on a bench ) before deepthroating her.
Also idk if this is a glitch or if I misunderstood what Rift Energy is, but I didn't take Max's photo ( I went full corruption route with her ) but used Rift Points to convince the teacher to use Max's (nonexistant in this timeline) picture and it worked. I was in the 'Victoria blackmailed teacher' route btw so my sole two options were Victoria and Max ( the latter requiring 3 points of Rift ). Does that mean Rift points allow you to see events from other 'timelines' and not just alter current events ? ( such as raising Heat during sex scenes )

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The winner reveal scene is different based on what picture you took with her (wholesome/sexy) and her relationship with Warren. Also, instead of Juliet, Brooke is the one who comes to comment the result (and will be present in an upcoming scene)

Also idk if this is a glitch or if I misunderstood what Rift Energy is, but I didn't take Max's photo ( I went full corruption route with her ) but used Rift Points to convince the teacher to use Max's (nonexistant in this timeline) picture and it worked. I was in the 'Victoria blackmailed teacher' route btw so my sole two options were Victoria and Max ( the latter requiring 3 points of Rift ). Does that mean Rift points allow you to see events from other 'timelines' and not just alter current events ? ( such as raising Heat during sex scenes )
You didn't take any picture (meaning you didn't go through the scene with her in the MC's bed) ? You always take the panties picture before going to bed with her. There shouldn't be a Rift energy option only if you sent her out of your room before playing any scene.

Reactions: Angel1984

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
You didn't take any picture (meaning you didn't go through the scene with her in the MC's bed) ? You always take the panties picture before going to bed with her. There shouldn't be a Rift energy option only if you sent her out of your room before playing any scene.
I did the corruption scene ( where she gives MC a handjob ) but I don't remember this leading to giving a picture beforehand, but I mostly skipped through the scene so maybe that's why I don't remember a picture being taken. I could only have her win the contest by using Rift points, maybe cuz I helped Victoria blackmail the teacher ( and I only had Victoria and Max as options )

May 15, 2020
Because of games like Nayla's Castle, Ghost Hunter Vena, Lustful Spirit Hunt, etc.
Pre
Soo pretty much because it's not to your liking it's bad? I will take it that you haven't played any of his other games, since this is his style in all of them and to a degree his identity. And let me tell you, his games are better than 90% of the stuff in here. Good visuals(for a single creator), animation, moderate level of gameplay to get to the good good, no static image bs, he goes out of his way to make a plot that intertwine with the universe that he is making a parody of, there's loads of humor and puns in the dialogue, multiple ladies to bang, corruption or white knighting, ntr, you name it, he has it in his games. Throwing ignorant insults at the game, just because you didn't like it, makes you look like somewhat of a prick. You could have just left it with the i don't like the art, etc, instead of bashing it in every reply. Just my 2 cents, have a nice day/evening and take care.

Never said it was bad because I didn't like it. I said the animations for the gallery are subpar. Learn to read, or just stop taking things out of context and assuming bullshit.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i was going through the girls dorm for the first time in my playthrough and wanted to number my "soon to be mine pussys". then i noticed that i cant draw numbers on the drawboards by the doors. i was shocked and hope this will be fixed soon. its obvious a bug no developer would keep you from number them.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Never said it was bad because I didn't like it. I said the animations for the gallery are subpar. Learn to read, or just stop taking things out of context and assuming bullshit.
Hi. This game features 2D sprite skinned realtime animations. I believe comparing those with 3D pre-rendered or even 3D realtime animations is an apple/oranges situation.

This kind of 2D animation needs a static camera angle and sacrifices lightning accuracy for the sake of seamless transitions, in order to follow a scene script with dynamic timings and reactions (not just loops). That's why they feel more cartoonish, and that's why I don't like the concept of a "gallery" to just watch animations without following the scene context.

There are a few other games here using this technique for full screen scenes. Tales of Androgyny is a technically impressive one to check despite the obvious difference between our content tags.

Last edited:
May 15, 2020
Hi. This game features 2D sprite skinned realtime animations. I believe comparing those with 3D pre-rendered or even 3D realtime animations is an apple/oranges situation.

This kind of 2D animation needs a static camera angle and sacrifices lightning accuracy for the sake of seamless transitions, in order to follow a scene script with dynamic timings and reactions (not just loops). That's why they feel more cartoonish, and that's why I don't like the concept of a "gallery" to just watch animations without following the scene context.

There are a few other games here using this technique for full screen scenes. Tales of Androgyny is a particularly impressive one to check despite the obvious difference in our content tags.
The reason for it being the way it is matters not. It's just another game I won't be playing. Nothing more to it. Just a simple opinion.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes