taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
How complete is the game? Like, 10%? 50%? 80%? When can we expect version 1.0? How much content is in the current version, e.g. compared to Hack and Stalk 2?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Is the tech demo still the only pregnancy content in this thread? If not, does anyone know if it's planned or just in the demo?
sorry for hitting up your very old post but there was pregnancy content in an early demo? is it still up somewhere?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
sorry for hitting up your very old post but there was pregnancy content in an early demo? is it still up somewhere?
In some of the earlier tech demos, you could mess with models and make them pregnant. I'm not sure if it's changed since then, but it's what got the game the pregnancy tag to begin with.

Bill762

Nov 18, 2017
Always super happy to comeback and play this and I am really liking the way the characters are shaping up. But making it to this scene and seeing THE ONLY OPTION not implemented yet crushed my soul:eek:
Same. Really liking how the game is shaping up.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
how do i advance after the scene with Mia and Leah in the bathroom? The game says not in this version and then autosaves and I can't do shit

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
how do i advance after the scene with Mia and Leah in the bathroom? The game says not in this version and then autosaves and I can't do shit
.....Have you figured it out yet. This feels like the kind of thing that should be noticed when you're typing it out.

soulninja

Dec 12, 2018
Always super happy to comeback and play this and I am really liking the way the characters are shaping up. But making it to this scene and seeing THE ONLY OPTION not implemented yet crushed my soul:eek:
Yeah, I closed the game as soon as I saw this. Gotta keep playing after this is released.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
All his games have been great for me so far. My ranking for his games would be in this order.

1:Goons Raid Her
2:Hack'n Stalk 2.0
3:Lust Is Stranger
4:Hack'n Stalk
5:Hack'n Stalk 3

I hope his next game is Final Fantasy VII with Tifa.
Because I just played through the remake. Was really a great game. :)

I'd be interested to know which parody you'd like to see next :)

armond

Apr 26, 2020
All his games have been great for me so far. My ranking for his games would be in this order.

I don't really play persona games but thay might be a good fit for this wizards style, a lot of chicks with a replaceable main charater and a malleable setting.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020

I would quite like an FF game, but with his frequent references to Mass Effect in game (not least the renegade/paragon system), plus a new ME game on the way, I imagine that will be the future parody.

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017

"The Last of Us" are starting to get its popularity again, since the TV-series came out. I would like to see that "lusty" game. ;p

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes