TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I got all the evidence I need to create a distraction with the principal, but what exactly do I need to do?

Please, be detailed if you're willing.

edit: also, am I correct in that the walkthrough is very very outdated?

Cookies135

Jul 16, 2020
By the way Unity reads mouse input, this might happen if you are using some sort of virtual / remote access mouse software.
Sorry to bring this up again, but i can't seem to find something to map the raw mouse input into the VM. Is it possible to implement something to auto-pass these mouse movement scenes?

Thanks!

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I got all the evidence I need to create a distraction with the principal, but what exactly do I need to do?

Please, be detailed if you're willing.

edit: also, am I correct in that the walkthrough is very very outdated?
Check the Objetives tab in the pause menu.

Sorry to bring this up again, but i can't seem to find something to map the raw mouse input into the VM. Is it possible to implement something to auto-pass these mouse movement scenes?

Thanks!
Did you try right/left click and dragging the mouse during the sequence ?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Check the Objetives tab in the pause menu.

Did you try right/left click and dragging the mouse during the sequence ?
I did, I'm still completely lost.

Please, tell me exactly what I I need to do, and if you're willing, please, be detailed. I cannot stress how confused I am.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I did, I'm still completely lost.

Please, tell me exactly what I I need to do, and if you're willing, please, be detailed. I cannot stress how confused I am.
Walk to Principle's door. Interact with door. Walk around room until you find drone. Interact with drone. Interact with parts of the drone until you find what you are looking for. Profit!

mikmik1

Dec 22, 2022
Did you try talking to Mr Jefferson at the classroom?
Hi, I'm a big fan of List, so thank you so much for this great game. I especially liked the update that included scenes with Chloe and David, it was very cool and hot...Yes, I'm a fan of this couple, so I wanted to ask you if there will be any more similar scenes with these two? Because I would really like to see not only a blowjob scene, but also a doggy style scene similar to the one between the player and Chloe in her room.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Walk to Principle's door. Interact with door. Walk around room until you find drone. Interact with drone. Interact with parts of the drone until you find what you are looking for. Profit!
Yeah, that's what I thought that I had to do, but every time I interact with the door, the prinicipal just keeps saying "I know that's you."

There's 3 pieces of evidence I need to find, right? I've found all 3. I wonder if I caught a glitch.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1676651313111.png
Hi folks!
Here's a quick roadmap update for the second part of version 0.11. I'm working on the romance path scene and the quest that follows the arrival of an unexpected visitor (the cliffhanger that takes place in an actual cliff!!). Your options in this quick quest will also be based on past decisions.

[ROADMAP]
[090%]
Universally hated forced stealth sequence
[030%] Cliff romance path scene and its follow up

See you soon!
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
IMO I feel like 0.11 is rushed

MC went from cuddling Max to popping her cherry ? no build up ? also she's built like a fridge in her sex scene lmao

Kate Marsh is the character that got the most love from the architect, can't wait for her vaginal sex scene.

what happened to Juliet ? we just deepthroated her and end of story ? no more revenge ?

Are we going to get some action with Taylor ? first date anal with courtney was nice but will there be more content ?

The architect please take your time making this game, you always do this, start a project that seems like it will be your magnum opus and then butcher it by the end by rushing it

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes