Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Lust of Us - The architect v. 1.0 in 2024 !
Haven't seen the game or the series, but isn't it about a little girl and a guy?

Thought Final Fantasy 7 would fit better because Tifa is really hot and since the remake there are parallel universes, so such a story could fit in well, which is built like "Goons Raid Her". And I think Tifa is very popular as a character.

Reactions: asdfasdfsdfafasd

Jzx1000

Sep 16, 2021
Haven't seen the game or the series, but isn't it about a little girl and a guy?

Thought Final Fantasy 7 would fit better because Tifa is really hot and since the remake there are parallel universes, so such a story could fit in well, which is built like "Goons Raid Her". And I think Tifa is very popular as a character.
She grows up in the second game.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1677889329269.png
Hi folks!

Here's the release of version 0.11.1 build.

This one adds an unexpected quest during the end of cliff scene, the missing romance path, and it's following scene. You won't find a new hot scene through the story if you didn't win the girl feelings, but the ones you might have missed are already available in the scene gallery (unlocked by any path taken in the cliff travel). There's also a few bug fixes and a new trophy.

Please, post any bugs found in the comments or at discord's channel.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added Cliff escape sequence
- Added Ciff romance path
- Added a new trophy
- Added Cliff scenes to the gallery

See you soon,
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

View attachment 2436350
Hi folks!

Here's the release of version 0.11.1 build.

This one adds an unexpected quest during the end of cliff scene, the missing romance path, and it's following scene. You won't find a new hot scene through the story if you didn't win the girl feelings, but the ones you might have missed are already available in the scene gallery (unlocked by any path taken in the cliff travel). There's also a few bug fixes and a new trophy.

Please, post any bugs found in the comments or at discord's channel.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added Cliff escape sequence
- Added Ciff romance path
- Added a new trophy
- Added Cliff scenes to the gallery

See you soon,
Peace!
1677897129118.png

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to share a Scene Gallery unlocker I set up with y'all, should work on any version. That being said, I highly recommend playing through the game, though, to each their own.

Google Drive link (in case you have issues with downloading the attachment)

(Extract the file to your "\Lust is Stranger_Data\Managed" folder and you should be good to go)
Can you pls update it? Not working with v0.11.1

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustIsStranger-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'd like a clear answer on this, please answer if you're willing, and explain your answer so I can understand this pretty well.

Am I right with my assumptions that the walkthrough is severely oudated, and you can't really follow it anymore? I feel like a lot of the information even at the beginning is outdated.

Reactions: Foolsbane

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to share a Scene Gallery unlocker I set up with y'all, (NOW) should work on any version. That being said, I highly recommend playing through the game, though, to each their own.
Google Drive link (in case you have issues with downloading the attachment)

(Extract the file to your "\Lust is Stranger_Data\Managed" folder and you should be good to go)

EDIT: Updated for v0.11.1
No idea what i might be doing wrong - but when i click in the gallery, most of the scenes have a "Trophy X required' warning and are very much locked indeed.

Reactions: Jorund
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes