fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1673123766455.png

Hi folks!

Work on next release is in progress. This time you'll be able to progress to Thursday, when your prior choices will continue to impact more and more on new events and scenes.

For example, the picture contest winner will be decided based on the result of the Every Heroes quest and the path taken in the glory hole quest. You'll still be able to change the outcome using Rift energy, however, this resource will start to become more important in this next version (and in the end game!).

The new cleaning quest will be a little trickier, and the way you solved previous scenes will define the options you'll have to get it done.

Here's a first version of the roadmap

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Transition to Thursday and start of the day encounters (Kate/Jef/Sam)
[100%] Picture contest winner reveal
[100%] New location assembly (lighthouse cliff)

[000%] Cleaning quest paths
[000%] New quest main path
[000%] New quest alternate path 1
[000%] New quest alternate path 2

See you soon!
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
View attachment 2293251

Hi folks!

Work on next release is in progress. This time you'll be able to progress to Thursday, when your prior choices will continue to impact more and more on new events and scenes.

For example, the picture contest winner will be decided based on the result of the Every Heroes quest and the path taken in the glory hole quest. You'll still be able to change the outcome using Rift energy, however, this resource will start to become more important in this next version (and in the end game!).

The new cleaning quest will be a little trickier, and the way you solved previous scenes will define the options you'll have to get it done.

Here's a first version of the roadmap

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
[100%] Picture contest winner reveal

[000%] Cleaning quest paths
[000%] New quest main path
[000%] New quest alternate path 1

See you soon!
Peace!
very good
some progress in the main quest
can't wait for next update

Reactions: aser61

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Any chance for a simple quick save/load? (on a hot key) The current save system sucks big time..

Last edited:

TradeOrderEU

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,
i've created a small cheat if ya need it. It is just to add/remove Paragon/Renegade points and add money and rift points.

Installation is quite simple: Just extract the zip in the Main Directory of the Game (where the exe is) and let the file be overwritten.

For usage: Go to the message board in the second floor of the boys dorm and click [Cheat].

If the game gets updated, the cheat might not work or it breaks stuff :D

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!
1674513800875.png
Here's a quick update of the roadmap progress.

Scenes are starting to get more complex as multiple combinations of past choices are taken in account, leading to SEVERAL different dialogue branches. It demands more work, but it's fun realize how all these combinations can provide a nice replay value.

Another example: next release cycle update will lead to a scene featuring a different girl based on the picture contest winner.

Here's the status:

[ROADMAP]

[100%]
[100%] Picture contest winner reveal /scene
[100%] Cleaning quest paths
[050%] New quest main path
[030%] New quest alternate path 1

I'm still not sure if this version will be split in two releases.
More news soon!

Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

Hi folks!
View attachment 2334092
Here's a quick update of the roadmap progress.

Scenes are starting to get more complex as multiple combinations of past choices are taken in account, leading to SEVERAL different dialogue branches. It demands more work, but it's fun realize how all these combinations can provide a nice replay value.

Another example: next release cycle update will lead to a scene featuring a different girl based on the picture contest winner.

Here's the status:

[ROADMAP]

[100%]
[100%] Picture contest winner reveal /scene
[100%] Cleaning quest paths
[050%] New quest main path
[030%] New quest alternate path 1

I'm still not sure if this version will be split in two releases.
More news soon!

Peace!
ETA ?

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
will there be an androidversion?
for Haildicktator (also Unitygame) is on there so i guess its possible? o_O

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Would someone mind telling me where Courtney's bracelet is, I can't seem to find it.
It'll be on the floor of the school. It's a random location so you'll have to find it.

[EDIT]
If you have, I think 7?, Paragon, you could talk to the kid outside of the dorms and he'll give you something that makes finding things on the ground easier.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes