shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at the quest "Help .... hook up with .... or not!". So I can't sleep. What should I do? The NPC names are customized.
Sounds like Hook up with Max...or not. It can depend on what alignment you are. Paragon (playing the good guy) will most likely talk you into her getting back with Warren and/or gaining "love interest" with Max where she may eventually choose you over Warren . Renegade (playing the bad guy) will most likely talk you into taking her away from Warren and/or corrupting her against Warren and of course for your own sexual desires. Each path will obviously have it's own consequences further into the game. If you save the game at certain key points, you can always come back to that save if you feel like you made the wrong choice. It is really up to you and how you want to play the game. As far as you having custom names, all you have to do is google the Life is Strange game and you can match the pictures and names in the game to the ones you have chosen to rename.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
I am stuck i dont' have enough money to buy more Lock picks, so i can't complete the day, because I can't break into Nathan's room. No walkthrough MOD? Cheat mod?

Anyone with a save, can't get past this day...

Last edited:

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
I am stuck i dont' have enough money to buy more Lock picks, so i can't complete the day, because I can't break into Nathan's room. No walkthrough MOD? Cheat mod?

Do you have notepad++ or equivalent? If so, open notepad++ and the open with it C:/user/"your name"/appdata/locallow/thearchitect/lustisstranger/ and find your most recent save up until that point in the game where you are stuck (number whatever) (state.xml)and open it. You will be able to edit some of the amounts in the game, then go to file/save. The Appdata folder is hidden by default. Look it up on google how to make it visible if you don't already know how to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: YodeladyDo

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020

The saves (stored in a location like C:\Users\*pcname*\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Lust is Stranger on Windows) are plaintext XML files, so you can just edit it to give yourself a lockpick. Change <flag name="ITEM:LOCKPICK" state="0" /> to <flag name="ITEM:LOCKPICK" state="1" /> (or 2 or more).

ANyad

Jun 3, 2017
Okay iam searching Juliet right now, iam showed juliet zack s phone and now she tells me meet at the science classroom, but i dont know where is the classroom, and juliet is disappeared too, i searched the whole school the dorms too,ican only keep at keyhole and go to the art room, no more classrooms, but hint said juliet is in the main hall

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Okay iam searching Juliet right now, iam showed juliet zack s phone and now she tells me meet at the science classroom, but i dont know where is the classroom, and juliet is disappeared too, i searched the whole school the dorms too,ican only keep at keyhole and go to the art room, no more classrooms, but hint said juliet is in the main hall
Across the hall from the art room, arrow down (towards the screen) you see a green transparent half oval overlay to indicate the existence of a door you cannot physically see but your character can. Hope that hepled, i love giving directions:love:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The saves (stored in a location like C:\Users\*pcname*\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Lust is Stranger on Windows) are plaintext XML files, so you can just edit it to give yourself a lockpick. Change <flag name="ITEM:LOCKPICK" state="0" /> to <flag name="ITEM:LOCKPICK" state="1" /> (or 2 or more).
Reload/resart and by lockpicks before the treasure finder should solve your problem, or walk around the school withe the treasure finder, the beeping will lead you to $2 pickups, lockpicks cost $2

ANyad

Jun 3, 2017
Across the hall from the art room, arrow down (towards the screen) you see a green transparent half oval overlay to indicate the existence of a door you cannot physically see but your character can. Hope that hepled, i love giving directions:love:
ohh maaan how i didnt noticed this????? Thanks bro Screenshot_3.jpg

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Sounds like Hook up with Max...or not. It can depend on what alignment you are. Paragon (playing the good guy) will most likely talk you into her getting back with Warren and/or gaining "love interest" with Max where she may eventually choose you over Warren . Renegade (playing the bad guy) will most likely talk you into taking her away from Warren and/or corrupting her against Warren and of course for your own sexual desires. Each path will obviously have it's own consequences further into the game. If you save the game at certain key points, you can always come back to that save if you feel like you made the wrong choice. It is really up to you and how you want to play the game. As far as you having custom names, all you have to do is google the Life is Strange game and you can match the pictures and names in the game to the ones you have chosen to rename.
I don't know where to find the character.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I don't know where to find the character.
This is a long-term quest. It's not something you can complete on Day 1. I'm not even sure it's completable in the current version—it wasn't in the last version I played, v0.8.2. However, you will run into both these characters at various points, and there are choices you can make when you interact with them that clearly tend towards one outcome or the other (when Max complains about Warren stalking her, you can excuse his behavior or warn her that he's a creep, you can encourage Warren to pursue her or claim her for yourself, and so on).

• Thinking Face

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
OK, that's a completely separate quest, nothing (directly) to do with hooking up Max and Warren.

Chloe is the girl who hangs out outside of the school entrance.

You can find Nathan Prescott's room number on the intranet just as explained, and then visit it.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
OK, that's a completely separate quest, nothing (directly) to do with hooking up Max and Warren.

Chloe is the girl who hangs out outside of the school entrance.

You can find Nathan Prescott's room number on the intranet just as explained, and then visit it.
I talked to Chloe then I went to the room and got this message (see image).

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
After the scene with Taylor and Courtney in the bathroom, the game kicks me back to the main menu when I still have the stuff to complete during the day. Is there any way to get around this part or no?

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
The tips say I have to do this before I can sleep (see image). I checked the intranet.
First you need to go into your pc that is in your room in order to find Nathans room...just read everything. Then you need to have a Lookpick handy and go into Nathans room which is just across from yours (down screen), get the evidence, and then head back to where Chloe was next to that tree. On the tree will be a note, read it, then you should be able to sleep for the next day. Also, remember that some things on your quest log cannot be completed on that day. If it lets you go to sleep, then you have completed everything needed for that day.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 91 Votes