vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ok, you answered half my question. what's with the unnecessary link about file extensions though? Nobody asked how to change a file extension
sorry thought that u didn't know how to change extensions
but you need to open notepad or other text editor
copy the text into it
save the file to your desktop or else where
like 1.txt rename it to 1.reg
click on the 1.reg
and the content of the file automatic being copied to the registry

hope it helps

Jun 4, 2022
Here's an updated walkthrough for the game, with all the actions and consequences. I've included the day 2 content that was added, if there's any issues let me know

I've updated it again for the latest update 0.3.4 as of 22/09/2021
Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i'm not getting any of the dialogue options in your walkthrough? Even right from the start.
??

anonymous123

Jul 26, 2017
Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i'm not getting any of the dialogue options in your walkthrough? Even right from the start.
??
game no longer requires a walkthrough. all the hints that you need are in the game. just explore and hit escape from time to time to check objectives. the more you interact with the characters the more content you will discover.

Jun 4, 2022
game no longer requires a walkthrough. all the hints that you need are in the game. just explore and hit escape from time to time to check objectives. the more you interact with the characters the more content you will discover.
How do you know what conversation choices to make? There are so many....

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I don't agree that that's true. Yeah, the game is pretty easy (it always was, so it makes no sense to say it "no longer" requires a walkthrough), at least if you're willing to use rift energy to "cheat," but there are a lot of places where choosing one option over another affects stats and future events, and it's hard to know how high you need to get your Paragon/Renegade score before a scene in order to ensure you get all the content. (I remember in one playthrough not being able to get Brooke to 100% in the "deepfake" scene because my Renegade score was too low to lie about locking the bathroom door.)

For example, your dialog choices with Kate can raise her corruption or affection scores (or neither), and in later events with her, certain branches are gated behind checks on these stats. (She won't take the drugs unless her corruption is high enough, for example.) On the other hand, there are two major variations of the first lewd scene with her (in the diner), but AFAIK it does not matter to future events which one you select; it won't lock you into a particular path or out of any particular content (apart from some very minor dialog variations). But that's not obvious ahead of time.

And although you get a notification when stats are affected, that's only after the fact (with no way to rewind), and you can't tell if you missed anything in one of the other options.

Since there are a lot of dialog options, a walkthrough that documents which ones are actually important, what the different branches are and how to get to them would be helpful.

There are also some other ways players can screw themselves by making bad choices (like in how to spend their money). And there are the "don't-call-them-quicktime" events that a walkthrough can warn about.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know what world the main character is from? I'm guessing he's from the Hack 'N' Stalk series?

And how do the choices with Warren play out? I'm willing to help him get close to Max so I can cuck him later on, but I don't want him touching her. I'm also curious about what scenes you might miss in either path.

Poor guy. I remember foiling all his attempts in the actual game solely for the lulz, and now I'm finally gonna help him just so I can break him later on.

Last edited:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Anyone know what world the main character is from? I'm guessing he's from the Hack 'N' Stalk series?
Yeah, he makes references to events in Hack 'N' Stalk 2, like when he talks about a story he heard about someone flying a drone into a storage room at his high school, and about a bitchy rich girl at school who was "broken" by some mysterious stranger.

Reactions: popober
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes