The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah, my archive software also said no due to a trojan... I guess I can skip this game.
Your archive software uses information from Windows Defender.
Use 7-zip, which is the original open source packager and it won't complain.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1679760258949.png
Hi folks!

I'm working on content for the next release. Productivity is still far from what it used to be, but I managed to make some progress on the planned roadmap.

Here's what's planned for version 0.12. Notice that the girl starring this next update depends on the result of the photo contest during your playthrough.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Cliff scene finalization
[100%] Victoria's Room environment
[080%] Contest investigation (Juliet) / Secret sad video (Brooke) quests progress
[000%] Hot scene A (Victoria solo)
[000%] Hot scene B (Juliet/Brooke)

See you soon,

Peace!

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
English
Translation of the game Lust Is Stranger made by me.

The Author can use it if he wants for a real localization, just Credit the Translation.

Supported Version
v0.11.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: I do translations for Hobby.
NOTE4: Manual translation done with .
NOTE5: Install and then replace "Config.ini" and "Translation".
NOTE6: Use "original" character names for the translation to work correctly.
NOTE7: Sometimes saving an existing save doesn't work, just press Alt+T and try again.
NOTE8: It was accused of virus, but I used . (Resolved)

Português

Tradução do jogo Lust Is Stranger feita por mim.

O Autor pode usar se quiser para uma real localização, apenas Creditar a Tradução.

Versão Suportada
v0.11.1

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Faço traduções por Hobby.
OBS4: Tradução manual feita com .
OBS5: Instale o e depois substitua o "Config.ini" e "Translation".
OBS6: Use nomes "originais" dos personagens para a tradução funcionar corretamente.
OBS7: As vezes salvar um save existente não dá certo, basta clicar em Alt+T e tentar novamente.
OBS8: Foi acusado de virus, porem usei . (Resolvido)

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
English
Translation of the game Lust Is Stranger made by me.

The Author can use it if he wants for a real localization, just Credit the Translation.

Supported Version
v0.11.1

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: I do translations for Hobby.
NOTE4: Manual translation done with .
NOTE5: Install and then replace "Config.ini" and "Translation".
NOTE6: Use "original" character names for the translation to work correctly.
NOTE7: Sometimes saving an existing save doesn't work, just press Alt+T and try again.
NOTE8: It was accused of virus, but I used . (Resolved)

Português

Tradução do jogo Lust Is Stranger feita por mim.

O Autor pode usar se quiser para uma real localização, apenas Creditar a Tradução.

Versão Suportada
v0.11.1

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Faço traduções por Hobby.
OBS4: Tradução manual feita com .
OBS5: Instale o e depois substitua o "Config.ini" e "Translation".
OBS6: Use nomes "originais" dos personagens para a tradução funcionar corretamente.
OBS7: As vezes salvar um save existente não dá certo, basta clicar em Alt+T e tentar novamente.
OBS8: Foi acusado de virus, porem usei . (Resolvido)
Why did you translate it with this tool? "The Architect" added extra "xml file" so anyone can translate the game into their language.

I translated all his games into German, except "Hack'n Stalk" and "Hack'n Stalk 2.0". Unfortunately there is no "XML file" for these two games.

I also used the tool you used, but I only used it to translate the "interfaces", because those lines are not present in the "xml" file.

The reason it's not as handy as you made it is that you have to run the English dialog completely first before the translated text appears.

But still good work.

Reactions: BadHentay

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
Why did you translate it with this tool? "The Architect" added extra "xml file" so anyone can translate the game into their language.

I translated all his games into German, except "Hack'n Stalk" and "Hack'n Stalk 2.0". Unfortunately there is no "XML file" for these two games.

I also used the tool you used, but I only used it to translate the "interfaces", because those lines are not present in the "xml" file.

The reason it's not as handy as you made it is that you have to run the English dialog completely first before the translated text appears.

But still good work.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm used to translating Ren'Py, Unity games and everything very new to me and more complicated.

When an update is made to the game, don't you need to redo the translation in the extra "xml file"?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm used to translating Ren'Py, Unity games and everything very new to me and more complicated.

When an update is made to the game, don't you need to redo the translation in the extra "xml file"?
No, with each new update new "xml files" are added, the old files do not get new dialog lines. This means that you just have to paste the files you translated into the new update and translate the new "xml files" added in this update.

Reactions: BadHentay

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1680510500340.png

Hi folks!

Just a quick post here with a progress status update. I'm still not certain of the ETA to release, but at least this time I can confirm that the new quest won't be split in two versions.

Here's the roadmap.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Cliff scene finalization
[100%] Contest investigation (Juliet) / Secret sad video (Brooke) quests progress
[020%] Hot scene A (Victoria solo)
[020%] Hot scene B (Juliet/Brooke)

See you soon,

Peace!

Apr 7, 2018
Can the dev, explain me what is this doing?
Code:
https://s-delivery40.mxdcontent.net/d/xon3xlzosw7rm0/d0lqt9obrnxv5s3?ab=0&r=|pid:8432,ProcessStart:133244313144374950
What are the network protocols used by this game, and why? I would prefer my games 100% offline, without any imports for any network connections.

Reactions: Grelk

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can the dev, explain me what is this doing?
Code:
https://s-delivery40.mxdcontent.net/d/xon3xlzosw7rm0/d0lqt9obrnxv5s3?ab=0&r=|pid:8432,ProcessStart:133244313144374950
What are the network protocols used by this game, and why? I would prefer my games 100% offline, without any imports for any network connections.
Game doesn't open any connections. No analytics enabled.
This url looks like a redirect of the mixdrop link in the OP of this thread

• Angry
Reactions: afedvfe and koko1b

Jake Lockley

Mar 17, 2021

View attachment 2516909

Hi folks!

Just a quick post here with a progress status update. I'm still not certain of the ETA to release, but at least this time I can confirm that the new quest won't be split in two versions.

Here's the roadmap.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Cliff scene finalization
[100%] Contest investigation (Juliet) / Secret sad video (Brooke) quests progress
[020%] Hot scene A (Victoria solo)
[020%] Hot scene B (Juliet/Brooke)

See you soon,

Peace!
Will the scenes be added to the gallery after release?

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes