HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
I think you can try to middle button drag up, or move up while spamming click button, but I can't reproduce the behavior here to test.
I'll add an alternate input for mouse axis to that scene (and other laters).
Anyways, that's an optional scene. You can simply not trigger it for now.
Thanks, I'll wait until a later version then as I'm not able to pass the scene and if there are more/similar would feel like I may be missing some flavor.

For what little I did see of the game (which is not much) I do like the graphic style at least. Just really needs some better user interface/accessibility options or alternatives to progress.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Are only saves before 0.8 affected by whatever the warning screen says? If I started in only 0.12.4, are there any quests affected?

MachinaMaster

Sep 3, 2020
I've got a bad case of the smooth brain.
Where is the fourth potential safe number at?
Can only find the landline number, license plate number, and the 'honorable discharge' date.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Are only saves before 0.8 affected by whatever the warning screen says? If I started in only 0.12.4, are there any quests affected?
It's just a warning about any save created in a previous version. There was a specific bug in 0.8 saves that blocked the sleep action on Tuesday if you missed certain events.

The Architect
Hi, can you give a hint, how giving or not Brooke's videotape to Jefferson influences the story in a future?
The amount of material you share with with Mr Jefferson will affect some of his actions later in the game..

I've got a bad case of the smooth brain.
Where is the fourth potential safe number at?
Can only find the landline number, license plate number, and the 'honorable discharge' date.
Check the painting next to TV

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
The amount of material you share with with Mr Jefferson will affect some of his actions later in the game..
In a what way?) Good or bad? In the original game he was pretty bad guy, but it's hard to guess what exact personality he has in this universe. And I don't quite understand the sense of his 'project'.
What I mean, is that I really love this game, but it definitely needs a Walkthrough. It's not a usual VN, where I can go back to some old choice and then skip half of the game in a couple of minutes. And I hate wasting time replaying the whole game again and again to change some unobvious choice. I've already did it)
So the question is should I give him the Brooke tape or not?

Crowbar01

Feb 10, 2020
I gotta say, I've quite enjoyed what I've played so far - the story is interesting with a decent amount of variation, one of the only issues I had was sometimes the way things were worded made me triple-take what was actually being said (seemed to be worse on thursday), otherwise, this is definitely ace. All respect for making a game that has interesting content and a story I want to see unfold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
I know a guy, an artist .. mmmm ... hmmmm .... The Architect ... he is damn good. I do love his works, good story, humor, nice art and many many FUCKing.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
I gotta say, I've quite enjoyed what I've played so far - the story is interesting with a decent amount of variation, one of the only issues I had was sometimes the way things were worded made me triple-take what was actually being said (seemed to be worse on thursday), otherwise, this is definitely ace. All respect for making a game that has interesting content and a story I want to see unfold.
Have you ever played with the - - - Goons Raid Her ?
These are very good too.

Reactions: CVDO

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
In a what way?) Good or bad? In the original game he was pretty bad guy, but it's hard to guess what exact personality he has in this universe. And I don't quite understand the sense of his 'project'.
What I mean, is that I really love this game, but it definitely needs a Walkthrough. It's not a usual VN, where I can go back to some old choice and then skip half of the game in a couple of minutes. And I hate wasting time replaying the whole game again and again to change some unobvious choice. I've already did it)
I'm not giving him or Warren anything.

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
Where's Alyssa? Every game needs at least one chubby and insecure girl :cool:

There's anal tag.. with whom?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You can wait until the last day to decide if you'll give him or not any material

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes