The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
He meant that the game should have a dedicated "Default Name" or something similar, not just "Generate Name".
The default blank name is just a dummy way to state that "this character is not that same one owned by that multi-million dollar japanese corporation". Stupid, I know.

What happens if you are on Max romance/paragon path and don't stop her from getting together with Warren? Will she still have sex with the MC after the lighthouse?
She won't offer the romance option at the lighthouse if she's already dating Warren. But you can still play the corruption path.

Last edited:

Lolekbolekbot

Dec 13, 2020
The default blank name is just a dummy way to state that "this character is not that same one owned by that multi-million dollar japanese corporation". Stupid, I know.

She won't offer the romance option at the lighthouse if she's already dating Warren. But you can still play the corruption path.

Where are the save files located? Because i cant find anything where my saves are

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Thanks, still an unintuitive system though. If I was the author, I'd add a "default name" button at least to make it clear what their names is supposed to be.
Probably a way to avoid being sued by the company who owns the rights to the original game. This way he can just claim these are not meant to be the same characters...

Reactions: Valamyr

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1683149078102.png
Hi folks!
I'm already working on our next release. This new version will feature another quest were your past decisions will define how some of the action unfolds. And as the week is getting close to its climax, how you'll tackle this quest will have significant impact on the characters' fate. Here are the plans:

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Truck, road and RV scenario assembly
[100%] Quest progression scenes
[000%] Hot scene path A
[000%] Hot scene path B1 (stash recovered)
[000%] Hot scene path B2 (player kept the stash)

See you soon!
Peace!

-----------------
more Chloe and Rachel please :)

illambris

Oct 5, 2019
I played this game for the first time. This game is insanely good. I would prefer shorter dialogues and definitly a Rollback-Option for Dialogue. I tend to skip dialogue and to only skim through it, but when I get a choice I often missed the question. However, I understand that a game like this has a lot of dialogue.

Additionally, this is game works really good as a game. No grind, really enjoyable, it's an adventure game with erotic scences and not just an excuse of a game to present the scenes.

I would like to see repeatable scenes, like to use the glory hole more often etc.

I am a Lurker here and only very rarely support a game via Patreon etc. This I'll definitely support soon. Great job.

Edit: Totally forgot, I likes Goons Raid Her, too. I should play it again.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I played this game for the first time. This game is insanely good. I would prefer shorter dialogues and definitly a Rollback-Option for Dialogue. I tend to skip dialogue and to only skim through it, but when I get a choice I often missed the question. However, I understand that a game like this has a lot of dialogue.

Additionally, this is game works really good as a game. No grind, really enjoyable, it's an adventure game with erotic scences and not just an excuse of a game to present the scenes.

I would like to see repeatable scenes, like to use the glory hole more often etc.

I am a Lurker here and only very rarely support a game via Patreon etc. This I'll definitely support soon. Great job.

Edit: Totally forgot, I likes Goons Raid Her, too. I should play it again.
use x
but i have never seen a unity game with rollback
and it often cause bugs in other games
that's why i prefer a history button like in renpy games
Funny thing is... I've just implemented a dialogue history/log for next version...

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm torn on Chloe, I like getting to fuck her, but I also enjoy having her suck off her dick stepdad. Maybe a threeway :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

mikmik1

Dec 22, 2022
I'm torn on Chloe, I like getting to fuck her, but I also enjoy having her suck off her dick stepdad. Maybe a threeway :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
oh...I also adore Chloe and her stepdad together, I would really like to see them in a scene of rough doggystyle. And if the three way...Of course it's Chloe with her step dad and with Rachel. this is hella hot

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1684133237015.png
Hi folks!
I decided to change a little bit of the plans for this release cycle. The quest I'm working on is the last one of Thursday, but there are still other shorter (but important) events and interactions to be worked on before the transition to Friday (including the resolution of the cleaning task).
My initial idea was to release these final bits in a smaller separate update, but then I realized that a release without a new hot scene would be lame. So my plan now is to release the first path of the current quest, and then include the alternate one with the conclusion of other events of Thursday.
So, as I'm now working on the final bits of the first path, I believe I'll probably release this next version by the end of the week.
See you soon!
Peace!

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022

View attachment 2621975
Hi folks!
I decided to change a little bit of the plans for this release cycle. The quest I'm working on is the last one of Thursday, but there are still other shorter (but important) events and interactions to be worked on before the transition to Friday (including the resolution of the cleaning task).
My initial idea was to release these final bits in a smaller separate update, but then I realized that a release without a new hot scene would be lame. So my plan now is to release the first path of the current quest, and then include the alternate one with the conclusion of other events of Thursday.
So, as I'm now working on the final bits of the first path, I believe I'll probably release this next version by the end of the week.
See you soon!
Peace!
Thanks for posting the update for us dude.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes