7emo

May 14, 2022
guys i think i am stuck with no money ithink i picked all the money and spend it i am at the part where chloe wants me to break to a dorm room but i have no money to buy a lockpick

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1684817059808.png

Hi folks!
Here's a build of version 0.13 for Max/OSX. As always, it's labeled experimental because I don't have the hardware to test it.

[DOWNLOAD]

See you soon,

Peace!

mikmik1

Dec 22, 2022
great update, thanks a lot^^ I'm glad there's more content with Chloe, and although I liked the moment where David molested her on the street, I'm still hoping for a doggy style with David and Chloe.

Reactions: chawuciren71

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Great update !
The car scene has a pretty awesome angle (the POV BJ one)
Often implied BJ is way more exciting than close up BJ, a tool to use more often ! :D

It would have been awesome to Renegade that scene by holding her head down for the cumshot

Chloe looks a bit weird weird in the new content though
Her face is too pinched in the first dialogue and it doesn't look like her at all
Or maybe her mouth is too high ? (or both ?)

Last edited:

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Man, what is with The Architect's fetish for randomly helping lesbians get action? It happened in the Tomb Raider game, Hack n' Stalk 3, and now here?

I'm pretty much soft-locked, because I'm 100% Paragon but I don't want to go through with the weird shower scheme...

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Man, what is with The Architect's fetish for randomly helping lesbians get action? It happened in the Tomb Raider game, Hack n' Stalk 3, and now here?

I'm pretty much soft-locked, because I'm 100% Paragon but I don't want to go through with the weird shower scheme...
Sorry, unless you had enough Renagade to take her place, you're stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Necreonlord4

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't forget Jen and Samantha in Hack'n Stalk 2 :sneaky:
It's just a beautiful, underrated and underused fetish that happens to be the perfect trope to add lesbian content while keeping a male MC perspective.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Don't forget Jen and Samantha in Hack'n Stalk 2 :sneaky:
It's just a beautiful, underrated and underused fetish that happens to be the perfect trope to add lesbian content while keeping a male MC perspective.
And here's to the big Arch for capitalizing on it. (y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 91 Votes