Muchos

May 31, 2017
There should be more choices and options in getting the heat higher instead of just 1 mistake and you fail. I mean who talks about an enchanted armour when they are about to seduce someone.

steeredbull

Mar 10, 2019
so apparently I need something else so I can actually play the game cus all I get when I download is a file that I cannot open. do I need an emulator or something?

Nov 24, 2017
There should be more choices and options in getting the heat higher instead of just 1 mistake and you fail. I mean who talks about an enchanted armour when they are about to seduce someone.
You'd be surprised. I once got a girl into bed with something similar. Back when I was into going to ren faires and doing LARP. :p

Here's the thing, when seducing a woman, it helps to try to figure out what she wants to hear versus what you think she wants to hear. :)

Reactions: stapler

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1685892097213.png

Hi folks!

Work on next release is in progress. The alternate path for the latest quest includes two hot (but darker) scenes based on previous choices of your character.

There are also several smaller events planned, including closing the sweep task, new items that can be bought from certain characters, and a special event regarding the girl(s) possibly being romanced.

[ROADMAP]
[80%] Scene A of latest quest alternate path
[30%] Scene B of latest quest alternate path
[00%] Sweep task outcome scene
[00%] New vendor events
[00%] Romanced girl(s) event

See you soon,
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
View attachment 2674654

Hi folks!

Work on next release is in progress. The alternate path for the latest quest includes two hot (but darker) scenes based on previous choices of your character.

There are also several smaller events planned, including closing the sweep task, new items that can be bought from certain characters, and a special event regarding the girl(s) possibly being romanced.

[ROADMAP]
[00%] New vendor events

See you soon,
Peace!
NTR incoming

mikmik1

Dec 22, 2022
View attachment 2674654

Hi folks!

[ROADMAP]
[00%] New vendor events

See you soon,
Peace!
let it be Chloe and David doggy style, please

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
are you guys hate ntr in the game?
What does NTR mean ? (Nuclear thermal rocket, Nonprofit Technology Resources, National Transcontinental Railway, NTR plc, an Irish renewable energy company, NTR, a Dutch public service broadcaster, NTR Trust, a not-for-profit Indian social welfare organization named after N. T. Rama Rao, Neurotoxin receptor 1 - a protein encoded by the NTSR1, or NTR, gene, Northallerton railway station, England, station code NTR or Del Norte International Airport, Mexico, Non-catalytic tyrosine-phosphorylated receptors, receptor family present on immune cells, NTR: Netsuzou Trap, a manga series, Lakshmi's NTR, a 2019 Indian Telugu film about N. T. Rama Rao, No Through Road (NTR), a 2009 British short film/web series)

armond

Apr 26, 2020
It stands for the Japanese once again failing at their own language and making a 3 letter abbreviation for a one word minor kink, it is Japanese chckhold.

Zealyyy

Jun 7, 2023
View attachment 2235437

Overview:
The natural flow of events in a small town school starts to derail when a new student wakes up,
in a classroom not knowing exactly how he ended up there.
While exploring the place, he discovers this strange incident seems to be affecting everyone around,
and now it's up to him to decide how he will tackle (or take advantage of) the situation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: The Architect - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Other Games: - - - Goons Raid Her
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: WALKTHROUGH - Gallery - Fan Sig

(Tech Demos/Old Builds)

kiryl thanks for the link

View attachment 1915947 View attachment 1915948 View attachment 1915949 View attachment 1915950 View attachment 1915951 View attachment 1915952 View attachment 1915953 View attachment 1915955 View attachment 2028594
new update pleasee

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes