BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hi, just wanted to point out the download links only list a Windows version. Mac and Linux only have way outdated downloads.
1681983860719.png
Those are Linux And Mac

The main game is only for Masterclass operating OS (PC) :p

P.S ask the dev maybe he can help you...

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Why can't I blackmail the principal? It says the quest is not yet finished. Do I have to do something else?
I asked the Dev few days ago, his answer:

"I started this quest in previous update but didn't finish it yet.
The new version add a different quest (find Brooke/Juliet) at the girls' dorm"

Hi, just wanted to point out the download links only list a Windows version. Mac and Linux only have way outdated downloads.
just read the last sentence here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-is-stranger-v0-12-4-the-architect.70245/post-10573858

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustIsStranger-0.12.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mtgwo

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
ok, just saw this and tried to check it out, but seems that I'm running into bugs/problems at the start. for example trying to lift up victoria's skirt doesn't do anything and can't get out of the scene. i.e. the mouse at the lower right corner is there with the arrows but no actions (except zoom in/out with scroll wheel) actually work. tried right/left clicking on skirt and dragging mouse, just moving mouse, control clicking, etc. But just have her moving ass in my face.

Seems the user interface is really screwed up here

Well after fucking around found that the middle mouse button (click on the scroll wheel ) will raise the skirt. but will can't progress the screen. Someone *really* needs to take a human engineering course on user interface design.

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
ok, just saw this and tried to check it out, but seems that I'm running into bugs/problems at the start. for example trying to lift up victoria's skirt doesn't do anything and can't get out of the scene. i.e. the mouse at the lower right corner is there with the arrows but no actions (except zoom in/out with scroll wheel) actually work. tried right/left clicking on skirt and dragging mouse, just moving mouse, control clicking, etc. But just have her moving ass in my face.

Seems the user interface is really screwed up here

Well after fucking around found that the middle mouse button (click on the scroll wheel ) will raise the skirt. but will can't progress the screen. Someone *really* needs to take a human engineering course on user interface design.
You're probably running the game in a virtual machine/remote desktop.
Unity doesn't read the mouse move axis properly in these environments.
Dragging the middle mouse button is a known workaround. That scene just expects the mouse to be moved up.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Is Victoria renegade exclusive, because I noticed those are the only things that get affection?
Are you supposed to just pick whichever option gives you points instead of just picking a route?

disp_acc

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 2559733
Those are Linux And Mac

The main game is only for Masterclass operating OS (PC) :p

P.S ask the dev maybe he can help you...
From the looks of it there is no recent Linux version coming, that's ok. Mac seems to slightly lag behind. What I'm trying to ask is please remove Linux from the OS list then. It's not actually supported, right?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Are the two new scenes (Brook and Juliet) the only addition in the update? Seems way too little content compared to previous updates. Am I missing something?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
You're probably running the game in a virtual machine/remote desktop.
Unity doesn't read the mouse move axis properly in these environments.
Dragging the middle mouse button is a known workaround. That scene just expects the mouse to be moved up.
Yes, I am (run most everything inside VM's as my host is linux). I've not had similar issues with other unity programs, but that got the skit to move up/down but I'm still stuck/scene is not advancing. how do I get out of the lift skirt scene/advance?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
If I used the rift option, how do I give Courtney the bracelet? She went away and I can’t find her, then the next day the quest is gone.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, I am (run most everything inside VM's as my host is linux). I've not had similar issues with other unity programs, but that got the skit to move up/down but I'm still stuck/scene is not advancing. how do I get out of the lift skirt scene/advance?
I think you can try to middle button drag up, or move up while spamming click button, but I can't reproduce the behavior here to test.
I'll add an alternate input for mouse axis to that scene (and other laters).
Anyways, that's an optional scene. You can simply not trigger it for now.

Reactions: dsmarts and Jarul
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes