kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

Hi folks!

Just a quick status update here to say that all content planned for next version is done! Now I just need a little more time for testing and polishing, meaning the release is coming in about a couple of days.

This release cycle was a little longer, but the new version adds 3 new hot scenes with 3 different girls, including some new content tags ;)

See you soon,

Peace!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1681733669333.png
Here's the release of version 0.12

This one adds a new forked path quest. It means the girl you'll meet and lots of content are based on your previous choices, specially who ends up as the picture contest winner. Both the quest progression and the scenes play different based on who you'll be helping.
All scenes were already added to the gallery, and the 3 new ones are unlocked by one of the 2 new trophies added in this version.
Notice that more dynamic content means more opportunities to bugs crawl in. So please, post any bugs found in the comments or at discord's channel.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new quest with new hot scenes
- Added 2 new trophies
- Added new scenes to the gallery
- Bug fixes

* Mac/OSX comes in a couple of days

I hope you'll enjoy,
Peace!

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Hotfix versions are being put out anyways so uploading the "current" version isn't a good idea for another day or so. Still, try and support Architect, his stuff is great.

Reactions: vimmers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1681968915655.png
Lust is Stranger 0.12.4
This one adds a new forked path quest.
- Added new quest with new hot scenes
- Added 2 new trophies
- Added new scenes to the gallery
- Bug fixes
the new version adds 3 new hot scenes with 3 different girls,
including some new content tags
1681969065571.png

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How to change between brooke and juliet? I let max win the competition and get the scene with brooke, so in order to get juliet's scene I need to let victoria win?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
How to change between brooke and juliet? I let max win the competition and get the scene with brooke, so in order to get juliet's scene I need to let victoria win?
yup
it's the same scene
the only diff is that brooke blows you while juliet gives you a titjob

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes