kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
You know, I very much appreciate the fact that the developer doesn't exaggerate the features of the girls making them all have like ginormous breasts and asses but instead kept them like how they look in the original game. I'm sure he has a lot of 15 year-olds asking him to do just that though, so glad he didn't give-in to them... And I also appreciate the joke about the "No guns on campus" sign and the fact that he knows the difference between assault and battery...

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How much affinity does Max has to have feelings for the MC?
How to unlock the special moment scene for Max?
Falling in love with MC for Max is not about an amount of affinity, but about the route. Don't try to corrupt her, just be a good guy. All blue paragon options will lead to a special moment scene and a sex scene in the dorm after escaping from the lighthouse.

P.S. It's interesting that all good guy approach doesn't work with Kate all the time, some renegade answers during the outdoors encounter will give additional affinity points, though you shouldn't be too handsy. All in all, try to help her, not to take pity of her or corrupt as well.

Is Victoria renegade exclusive, because I noticed those are the only things that get affection?
Are you supposed to just pick whichever option gives you points instead of just picking a route?
If you mean, that Victoria dominance points rise when MC dominates her by being a renegade, then yes.
The second your question is hard to understand, but I remember the glory-hole scene, and pimping Victoria out was rising her dominance (or better to call it submission), while keeping her to yourself didn't, so it was a hard choice for those who hate sharing.
But for now I didn't find any use of those points. Maybe it'll be implemented in the future.

Also, just checking that there is no downside for romances with multiple girls right?
Hey guys, will there be problems if MC dates Kate and Max at the same time?
I guess, it'll influence the final/ending/s of the game, but it doesn't have consequences for now.

nernub

Jun 5, 2017

View attachment 2553000
Here's the release of version 0.12

This one adds a new forked path quest. It means the girl you'll meet and lots of content are based on your previous choices, specially who ends up as the picture contest winner. Both the quest progression and the scenes play different based on who you'll be helping.
All scenes were already added to the gallery, and the 3 new ones are unlocked by one of the 2 new trophies added in this version.
Notice that more dynamic content means more opportunities to bugs crawl in. So please, post any bugs found in the comments or at discord's channel.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new quest with new hot scenes
- Added 2 new trophies
- Added new scenes to the gallery
- Bug fixes

* Mac/OSX comes in a couple of days

I hope you'll enjoy,
Peace!
Any update on Mac/OSX?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
If you just click Generate then it'll give you the character's actual name as the first option.
Thanks, still an unintuitive system though. If I was the author, I'd add a "default name" button at least to make it clear what their names is supposed to be.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks, still an unintuitive system though. If I was the author, I'd add a "default name" button at least to make it clear what their names is supposed to be.
he did
the first name in choice are the name in original game
if you haven't played it
you should look it up on a viki site

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
he did
the first name in choice are the name in original game
if you haven't played it
you should look it up on a viki site
He meant that the game should have a dedicated "Default Name" or something similar, not just "Generate Name".

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What happens if you are on Max romance/paragon path and don't stop her from getting together with Warren? Will she still have sex with the MC after the lighthouse?

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes