JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How does the corruption work in this game?. Do the characters have an option to fall for the bad guy. Do very naughty things with the bad guy and enjoy it?.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
How does the corruption work in this game?. Do the characters have an option to fall for the bad guy. Do very naughty things with the bad guy and enjoy it?.
Yes and no. Only two characters are up for "corruption" so far: Max and Kate. Kate is your stereotypical pastor's daughter that was raised in an extremely Christian household, so corruption is a big element for her. You have the option of being supportive of her or taking her down a more sexually corrupt path. You get scenes with her on either route.

With Max you're given a lot more options to corrupt her as her corruption is slower. You have "competition" with the character Warren for dating Max and one of your quest options is to get them to date while corrupting Max... so you can cuck Warren at a major event that has not been added to the game yet.

You can also "corrupt" Chloe, but that's less corruption and more just taking her down a shitty path.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes and no. Only two characters are up for "corruption" so far: Max and Kate. Kate is your stereotypical pastor's daughter that was raised in an extremely Christian household, so corruption is a big element for her. You have the option of being supportive of her or taking her down a more sexually corrupt path. You get scenes with her on either route.

With Max you're given a lot more options to corrupt her as her corruption is slower. You have "competition" with the character Warren for dating Max and one of your quest options is to get them to date while corrupting Max... so you can cuck Warren at a major event that has not been added to the game yet.

You can also "corrupt" Chloe, but that's less corruption and more just taking her down a shitty path.
Shitty Paths are definitely considered Corruption. Neat to see Max go out with Warren. In the OG Version of the story I had Max really like both Warren and Chloe, but had Max chose Chloe because of they're longer history. I even had a playthrough in the original game where Max was practically straight and still chose to save Chloe because Max saw Chloe as a sister and did not want to lose her. I did still have Max give a passionate Goodbye kiss to Warren before making that chose.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So far corruption path for Kate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far corruption path for Max

Chloe also has a corruption route as of this update

So yes plenty of opportunities to turn the girls into sluts or still corrupt them but keep them yourself.

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021

So far corruption path for Kate

So far corruption path for Max

Chloe also has a corruption route as of this update

So yes plenty of opportunities to turn the girls into sluts or still corrupt them but keep them yourself.
Would Victoria's
not also be considered corruption?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Would Victoria's
not also be considered corruption?
No. For it to be corruption she would have to have started at a place where she wasn't willing to
I don't think Victoria's path in Lust is Strange will focus on corruption so much as it will focus on either domination or trying to pull her out of her corrupt state.

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
Don't forget the girl (can't think of her name) that you are doing the Deep fake with; you can screw around with her after hiding in Victorias closet.. Also, you have the the girl that you are manipulating on behalf of one Victoria's friends; you can lock out the friend while in the bathroom to screw her yourself.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
No. For it to be corruption she would have to have started at a place where she wasn't willing to
Uhhh, the very first scene of the game is her trying to seduce the teacher. MC misled her into thinking she was sucking the teacher's cock, not the cock of some old trucker.

This is 100% textbook corruption, especially since we convinced her to suck twoextra cocks to get to the "teacher's" cock and she did those willingly. Not even worth debating with how obvious it should be.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Seems like the plot progression is slowing down. I get it, cause The Architect is doing the work to actually make divergent gameplay and consequence based choices, just a bummer cause I'm TERRIBLE about being patient on games that make steady, but incremental updates.

Well, time to put this on the backburner until its finished I think.

And, if you're reading this dev, and planning to make a Mass Effect game next... well, I literally cannot think of another person I want working on that property (as an AVN) more than you. You got the talent, you got the drive, you got the vision.

Good luck to you and keep on keeping on.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Seems like the plot progression is slowing down. I get it, cause The Architect is doing the work to actually make divergent gameplay and consequence based choices, just a bummer cause I'm TERRIBLE about being patient on games that make steady, but incremental updates.

Well, time to put this on the backburner until its finished I think.

And, if you're reading this dev, and planning to make a Mass Effect game next... well, I literally cannot think of another person I want working on that property (as an AVN) more than you. You got the talent, you got the drive, you got the vision.

Good luck to you and keep on keeping on.
Can't vouch for a Mass Effect game as I never played it but I can say that I also wait until it's finished to play this dev's games.

Not because they're bad but because of how good they are. I'd rather wait than play it piecemeal. His past work is all A+.

Reactions: RealAhab

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, is the walkthrough up to date? i tried following it a couple of months ago, but i got completely diferent text to what i should answer.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
is it possible, well at the current build of the game, to have max at high affinity and corruption while also eventually making him cheat with warren?

just wanna know if the cheat with warren path will always have max at low affinity regardless

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How can I have so much energy that at least 11 points to finish the stupid request and stop the cat fight? All I want is just a harem...o_O
Also, The lesbian path seems broken? Taylor just said she was blocked and it seems the path was failed, so maybe the non-lesbian path is better?:unsure:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey all, just wanted to share a Scene Gallery unlocker I set up with y'all, (NOW) should work on any version. That being said, I highly recommend playing through the game, though, to each their own.
Google Drive link (in case you have issues with downloading the attachment)

(Extract the folder directly to your game folder (Where your .EXE is located), you should get a prompt asking to replace a file, accept, and you should be good to go)

EDIT: Updated for v0.11.1

EDIT 2: Overcomplicated the original patch, this should now make things work without issue
pls update mod for v0.14.1, tks

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes