Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
How to turn a windows file into a mac one? I’ve done this in the past but can’t recall how. Can anyone help?

Revannn1

Feb 12, 2021
Is any Pricefield (Chloe x Max) content planned? Preferably even making them endgame? Considering that we can already help two lesbians get together and even get Max and Warren together, which is probably the most hated ship from the somewhat canonical ones, not being able to make by far the most popular pairing happen seems like an odd choice to say the least.

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Is any Pricefield (Chloe x Max) content planned? Preferably even making them endgame? Considering that we can already help two lesbians get together and even get Max and Warren together, which is probably the most hated ship from the somewhat canonical ones, not being able to make by far the most popular pairing happen seems like an odd choice to say the least.
Seems very likely to me, but as you said maybe more as endgame content? Honestly I was surprised that this early in the game we are already being able to bang
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would very much like the MC being able to join that party, which also seems probable (looking at you Lara & Mia :sneaky:)

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
not sure if im hardstuck or what, i need a lockpick to get into room 111 but i have no money, searched everywhere and cant find money

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
not sure if im hardstuck or what, i need a lockpick to get into room 111 but i have no money, searched everywhere and cant find money
Check the walkthrough, it shows all the money you can find. Don't forget you also get money from the janitor job. I'm not actually sure if you can get hardstuck by buying the 'wrong' items or by buying too many joints for example. I would imagine there's like a cap on items

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Check the walkthrough, it shows all the money you can find. Don't forget you also get money from the janitor job. I'm not actually sure if you can get hardstuck by buying the 'wrong' items or by buying too many joints for example. I would imagine there's like a cap on items
Thanks, looked at the walkthrough for all the money locations, forgot about the janitor job

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I don't think canon matters all that much.

Which is how I justify COMPLETELY fucking over Warren, who I simply adored in the main game. Seriously, I screwed him so hard, I owe him dinner and a movie.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I don't think canon matters all that much.

Which is how I justify COMPLETELY fucking over Warren, who I simply adored in the main game. Seriously, I screwed him so hard, I owe him dinner and a movie.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

Hi folks!
Just a quick status update here. I've been mostly AFK during the last couple of weeks tackling some real life demands. I couldn't even open Unity/Blender for a single time this period.
Things are almost sorted now, so I'm starting to plan the roadmap and will post it here soon. It sucks to start this new cycle already behind schedule, but it's what we have this time.
See you soon,
Peace!

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
It's painful not being able to play this game cause it doesn't have an android port neither works in joiplay world it's a cruel place ;-;.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
How much content the current version has? I've been holding myself for months since I saw the first post about it but I can't control myself anymore, it is stronger than me

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
How much content the current version has? I've been holding myself for months since I saw the first post about it but I can't control myself anymore, it is stronger than me
I'd say enough to keep you entertained for a few hours, it depends how quickly you play and how you read but it has quite a lot that you can do. Hope you like it.

Reactions: Marco110 and Chakas
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes